[Resolved]  Dr. Petro Williams — lottery scam name Dr. Petro Williams Cel: [protected] now he was in Delhi

To
Cyber crime Sub: Lottary scam I loss Rs 2,03,500/-
Hyderabad
C.C. TO
CYBER CRIME NEW DELHI

Respected Sir
My name is G.V.V.SATYANARAYANA I got message given below:
Lottary scam WON 500,000.00 GBP His name is Dr.Pedro williams Cel: [protected] using Voda phone he was collected Rs 2,03,500/- from me.
I was deposited to 4 various persons
1.Zamchinghao haokip Rs 15,800/ HDFC BANK ON14.12.09
A/C NO: [protected].
2.J NINOSHEN Rs 37,700/- SBI BANK ON15.12.09
3.SHIMREISHANG AS Rs:75,000/- SBI BANK ON16.12.09
4. A. NGAYISA Rs: 75,000/- SBI BANK ON16.12.09
TAL Rs: 2,03,500/- I PAID.
FUTHER HE IS ASKING 2,20,000/- For CLEARENCE FROM RBI IMMDENTLY DEPOSITING TO YOUR ACCOUNTS HE IS TELLING. KINDLY TRACEOUT THIS CEL NUMBER AND BANK ACCOUNTS CATCH THEM SIR I ALREADY SUMITED TO COMPLINT TO 3 TOWN POLICE STATION IN KAKINADA THIS MESSAGE FOR WARD TO CYBER CRIME N.DELHI .HE WAS NOW New DELHI. I will submit all details to you sir by e mail, or by courier. Kindly give me your e mail all relevent documents i will send to you sir. I don't know sir how to proceed by lottary scam i was very much suffered. Please help me sir. any thing mistakes please sorry sir Kindly help me sir please recover my money. Total paid 2,03,500/- now he is asking for deposit Rs2,20,000/- for immdently trasfer your amount to your accounts Rs 3,75,00,000 Since he calling to my cel and he sent lot of e mails. Kindly take immdently action sir.
Thanking you sir
G.V.V.SATYANARAYANA Cel: [protected]
19-7-15, Mantri Pragadavari Street
Kakinada – 533 001 A.P E.G.DT. INDIA
e mail : [protected]@yahoo.com
NOW HE WAS IN NEW DELHI : Dr.Pedro williams Cel: [protected] using Voda phone his he collected Rs 2,03,500/- I deposited .
His e mail : [protected]@live.com
Please traceout cel number and catch him sir.
Further he is asking for deposition below persons PAYBLE AT NEW DELHI Rs 2,20,000/- they want to deposit but I am not paid.
1. AS. KAHORNGAM
19-7-15, Mantri Pragadavari street
Kakinada – 533001 A.P, E.G.DT INDIA
Cel: [protected]
Complaint comments

Comments

To
Cyber crime Sub: Lottary scam I loss Rs 2, 03, 500/-
Hyderabad
C.C. TO
CYBER CRIME NEW DELHI

Respected Sir
My name is G.V.V.SATYANARAYANA I got message given below:
Lottary scam WON 500, 000.00 GBP His name is Dr.Pedro williams Cel: [protected] using Voda phone he was collected Rs 2, 03, 500/- from me.
I was deposited to 4 various persons
1.Zamchinghao haokip Rs 15, 800/ HDFC BANK ON14.12.09
A/C NO: [protected].
2.J NINOSHEN Rs 37, 700/- SBI BANK ON15.12.09
3.SHIMREISHANG AS Rs:75, 000/- SBI BANK ON16.12.09
4. A. NGAYISA Rs: 75, 000/- SBI BANK ON16.12.09
TAL Rs: 2, 03, 500/- I PAID.
FUTHER HE IS ASKING 2, 20, 000/- For CLEARENCE FROM RBI IMMDENTLY DEPOSITING TO YOUR ACCOUNTS HE IS TELLING. KINDLY TRACEOUT THIS CEL NUMBER AND BANK ACCOUNTS CATCH
HE WAS NOW New DELHI. I will submit all details to you sir by e mail, or by courier. Kindly give me your e mail all relevent documents i will send to you sir. I don't know sir how to proceed by lottary scam i was very much suffered. Please help me sir. any thing mistakes please sorry sir Kindly help me sir please recover my money. Total paid 2, 03, 500/- now he is asking for deposit Rs2, 20, 000/- for immdently trasfer your amount to your accounts Rs 3, 75, 00, 000 Since he calling to my cel and he sent lot of e mails. Kindly take immdently action sir.
Thanking you sir
G.V.V.SATYANARAYANA Cel: [protected]
19-7-15, Mantri Pragadavari Street
Kakinada – 533 001 A.P E.G.DT. INDIA
e mail : [protected]@yahoo.com
NOW HE WAS IN NEW DELHI : Dr.Pedro williams Cel: [protected] using Voda phone his he collected Rs 2, 03, 500/- I deposited .
His e mail : [protected]@live.com
Please traceout cel number and catch him sir.
Further he is asking for deposition below persons PAYBLE AT NEW DELHI Rs 2, 20, 000/- they want to deposit but I am not paid.
1. AS. KAHORNGAM