[Resolved]  Dr. Rajendra Prasad Medical college at tanda / KANGRA (H.P.) — Dr. Rajinder Parshad Medical college at tanda (KANGRA HIMACHAL PRADESH) is true HELL

Dr. Rajinder Parshad medical college at tanda (KANGRA HIMACHAL PRADESH) is very big government hospital by name only. All patients and their attendant are suffering in the hospital every day. Doctors, staff nurse’s, security and other staff treat them like as dogs. Fourth class 8th pass are assisting doctors in Operation Theater. This hospital is true hell. Please please please help me to save them.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Totally agree with you Puneet sir ...even blood bank person not available on time from 45 minutes when I need for my wife and one thing more important that there is Mr. Pardeep Singh SLT
[protected] i had very worst exp with them which i can't explain here in words.

Here for to Chief minister of Himachal Pradesh do something good for himachal you give hospital spend crores of money of these people. but please don't give them hell type of staff who behave them like as dogs...!

Manjit Jaggi

choudhary.anupam's reply, Mar 24, 2019
Any positive you recieved
Worse hospital I have ever seen, Jr. Dr who are on training they are treating the patient and they are having no knowledge how to treat patients . I will never suggest anyone to go to this hospital . My mother was diagnosed with liver abscess, some one referred us to tanda hospital as it was urgent to treat this, when we reached there, They just gave painkillers nothing and give us a date from next seven days for CT scan, they know patient is critical but they don't care .after that I ask them to refer or discharge the patient they just started creating drama there instead of taking care of patient. Surely will never go to tanda medical college nor will refer to any one .they are just experimenting with your patient .please don't go .
choudhary.anupam's reply, Mar 24, 2019
You recieved any response. I also had worst experience. On time we denied to take services from this hospital and shifted to other and we managed to save life of our son.
Pl take what we can do in this matter.

These kind of hospitals should be closed asap. How we can help others that not to go there and not even refer someone for this hospital
Any one please tell. Have you recieved any positive response or update after submitting complaint in this forum

I also want to update my experience

Nagrota bagwan