[Resolved]  dream plan — Complaint against Birla Sun Life Insurance Policy id[protected]Request for freelook

Ref policy no[protected]

I am a Customer of Birla Sun Life Insurance Company.I wish to freelook my policy but till date the aforementioned policy has not been Freelook as it was sent to the Company within 15 days of Freelook Period.Policy Document Received Date-28/10/2009 by Bluedart Courier, Policy sent to Freelook Dept on 09/11/2009 through Reliance Courier with Challan No-329119- still the policy has not been freelook as this is my right to freelook the policy as i do not agree with the terms and conditions of the company.Company is articulating that i have received the policy document on 23/10/09 which is not true as it has been clearly mentioned in the Acknowledgement.Please look in to this matter and help me to get my Refund at the earliest .Please take strict action against the said Company and help me to Freelook my Policy.
Please find the scan copy attachment of Acknowledgement of Bluedart Courier Services

Thanks and regards