[Resolved]  Dreams - Unlimited Advertising Division / Ctc Assam Tea — Fraud of Rs 1400

3 Girls and 3 boys aged between 18 -25 years came to my house today and explained about the tea they wanted to promote. They assured me gift worth Rs. 100000/- + Honda Activa + other gifts. I purcahsed 20 packets of tea and paid Rs.1400/-. They promised to come back on 30th June with gifts. I have a receipt and the name of person mentioned therein is Amit (mobile no. [protected]). I have been trying to contact this person on his mobile but there is no response. In their team, there was a girl named Swati with mobile no. [protected]. She also does not lift the phone.

I feel they have done fraud with me. The legal action should be initiated against them.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

i m tejal ghadia. i would like to complain againts 3 Girls and 3 boys aged between 18 -25 years came to my house on 25th and explained about the tea they wanted to promote. They assured me gift worth Rs. 100000/- + Honda Activa + other gifts. I purcahsed packets of tea and paid Rs.11000/-. They promised to come back on 30th June with gifts. I have a receipt and the name of person mentioned therein is Amit (mobile no. [protected]) and swati joshi([protected]). I have been trying to contact this person on his mobile but there is no response. In their team, there was a girl named Swati with mobile no. [protected]. She also does not lift the phone.
so please register my complain and give me right justice.
Rs 12, 600 fraud
On date 25 june, 09, 3 girls and a boy came to my home to advertise some tea company named 'tazagi'. they offered a scheme which is like this, if we pay them 1400 cash to per registration for assured gift as per their offer schemes. They show us all details about their company and on a registration receipt has address: office no.205, 2nd floor, jyoti chamber, j.v. road, opp. bata showroom, near station, ghatkopar(w), mumbai- 400 077.We had big mistake to make trust on them and registered like alto car, indica, santro and many of the cash of Rs 9, 50, 000 and a nakshatra diamond set all this in worth of Rs 12, 600. They said to deliver our gifts on 30th of the june’09. I have number of swati joshi ([protected]) and amit([protected]). We called them but they not responded. On 27th news paper we got news that these frauds who came on face of salesgirls cheated to us. In our street many people registered for this and now we all feel repentance. Than we went to police station to complain for this fraud then we let to know that police already caught them and than left them because they don’t have complained against them. We don’t believe that police had those frauds and very easily they released them. And even didn’t took all those money from them. Its really can't believable. We really feel helpless to get our money back. Please we are very hopeful to you for right justice. And we want to show those frauds faces on public because they will never do this cheat to others. Even police is also sure that this frauds can do this kind of crimes again. I have a photo of that girl which I attached in this.
We are waiting for your serious and powerful action.
Thank you.
We had two salesgirls claiming to be representatives of an Ad Agency marketing Assam CTC tea. They made us register for Rs. 6000 with repayment of money and assured gifts. They promised to comee back with gifts on October 10 but there has been no response. They claimed to have an office with the address: DJ Enterprises, Yardley of London, Ground floor, Haritage building off, LBS Road, Ghatkopar, near Shreyas Cinema. Reg no. MUM1995/1407468.
Please take the complaint forward and atleast highlight this issue so that more innocent people do not get fooled by this.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other