[Resolved]  drmtechnology /drmtechnology .co.in — Fraud Company/scam company

The company drmtechnology http://www.drmtechnology.co.in is a scam company and doing fraud with several US and local based clients. It claims to be a solid team but the reality is it has not team at all other than 2 guys working. It has no legal existance and is totally fraud.
The owner Mr. Rakesh Verma is a big fraud and has scammed several US based clients. I request all of you to keep away from company and spam it if you get any email from him.

His emails are: rakesh.[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]@drmtechnology.co.in

302, Ranawat Trade Center
Bhawarkuwa Indore
[protected]@drmtechnology.co.in
+[protected],91+[protected]

He once took advance of $300 to finish one of my work but after 3 months from the deadline he was unable to deliver it and completely screwed up the project.

Comments

drmtechnology /drmtechnology .co.in — Ruined the database

I hired www.avninfo.com for database management job but they completely ruined the database and when I asked them to fix that they completely disappeared and not responding my emails.
I am in a big loss because of them. They claimed to be a big team and good company with some good sample works but all were false.
This is Reputed firm with Proven trace background Record
"HI dude if you are doing to due to down business impression of drm tech. so want to inform you i also using drm Service last two year and faith on Drm Service and quality so try it for any other company my skype is :elsieallen4
This is Reputed firm with Proven trace background Record
shame on you dude. i am also UK based firm and able to create negative impressing for your firm its just part of promotion."

I agree this person this is very good company.
I visit this company office and meet all member
These are very well.Very Nice work provider.

IF you any quarry call me skype id : dinvivkun

Indore