[Resolved]  DRS Logistics Ltd — Damage to Car while Transporting

Dear All,

I, Abhishek Raina, Panjim, Goa and an employee of IFB Industries Ltd, Verna, had given my car Hyundai Santro for transportation to Agarwal Packers and Movers (DRS Logistics) from Goa to Bangalore via Car Trailer on 13th Oct’09. I was shocked to know that this Vehicle met with an accident at Nandgad, Khanapur, District – Belgaum on 15/10/2009. Mr. Suresh Vasisht (Branch Manager – Ponda Branch), agent of this company informed me that the car is met with an accident at Khanapur after repeated calls from my side on delivery of the vehicle. I immediately rushed to Khanapur and was again shocked to know that this Vehicle was driven by some stranger who is in no way connected with Agarwal Packers and Movers and on top of that the said driver of the truck had taken two passengers in the car. I also came to know that on account of accident both the said passengers suffered injury and were admitted in the Hospital. I was informed that first information report (FIR) has been lodged in Nandgad Police station and accordingly the said police station attached the vehicle of my Client on 15/10/2009. I had to travel from Goa to Khanapur by arranging vehicle of my own and found that the Vehicle is badly damaged and the same was being towed and brought to the Nandgad Police station. I along with my lawyer had to again visit to Khanapur court in order to get the said Vehicle released from the court on 26/10/2009. My Client along with his lawyer had to spend entire day in order to comply with all the formalities in the court and the said police station
I have been cheated and there is complete breach of trust by Agarwal Packers and Movers, Branch Office – Ponda. So far no claims have been settled by M/s Agarwal Packers and Movers on the loss that I have incurred.

I have suffered huge mental and physical harassment and financial loss and so far no compensation has been made. So far I am suffering and my job is at stake as I have been transferred to Bangalore. I am not sure whether and how I should get this issue solved.

Please someone advise.

Abhishek Raina

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

DRS Logistics Ltd — Insurance claim people dont respond

I regret to say that i m very disappointed with DRS Logistics company services.My household was moved from hyderabad & reached in damaged condition to noida.Inspection was done by team same day. Now after speking to claim dpt exec,VP,Director but no response.