[Resolved]  Ds Indane Gas Agency At Arakkonam — improper supply of gas cylinder

I agree with that all complaints made against the DS Indane Gas agency at Arakkonam because I am also one of the affected person by the above supplier. I think the DS Indane Gas agency at Arakkonam is the worst service provider of your company. They should not be encouraged or leave them without taking legal action against them.

I have the gas connection with DS gas agency at Arakkonam. Consumer No. is 7936. I am severely affected in getting the gas cylinder in due time in every month. The people who are serving in the gas agency are not behaving properly and I never seen the owner of the gas agency who is supposed to answer for the improper supply of gas cylinder. Whenever, I approached for getting the gas cylinder in due time, they used to say in a bumpy manner and used to say that they don't know about the position and for the delay.

For example, three days before ie., on 30.12.2008 when I asked the people of the DS gas agency for the supply of gas cylinder for which I had booked on 30.11.2008, they said your bill has prepared and the cylinder will be supplied today itself in the evening. After that when I asked every day they said that the cylinder will be supplied soon. When I asked on 02.1.2009 morning, they said due to lorry strike, the supply of the cylinder will be get delayed. See, how worst behaving and reply of the people of the DS gas agency. It is not just happened in this month only, it continues in every month. I have no words to explain the problem in getting the gas cylinder every month from the DS gas agency.

Yes, they are even worthy for taking action to cancel their registration of supply of gas service.

If you made surprise check or act on vigilance, it will come to know to you that they are selling the gas cylinders in black market for Rs.500/- and more per cylinder.

Please take immediate action towards them and arrange for getting the gas cylinders in time.

Hoping for the prompt action against the defaulters.

K.Jayavelu
Indane Consumer No.7936
Arakkonam

Comments

D.S.Gas — Non supply of Gas

We are customer of D.S.Gas Pooth Kalan (Near Budh Vihar) Delhi-110041. And we have been trying to call them at their nos.
[protected] and 25472197. I have booked two gas no. 3037 and 3071 on 11th and 15th respectively.
I have been told that the cylender will be supplied to us within next 4-5 days. But till today, the 25th Jan we have not been supplied the cylender.

More over they are not lifting the phone and their number is going engaged regularly for the last 5 days.

Day before yesterday I have sent my nephew to know the status, he has told that the cylender would be supplied today i.e. 23rd.

Sir, this is really frustrating that they are not lifting the phone. This is not possible that a company dealing in public relation can be without phone or single phone. They must indicate their alternate numbers so that everyone should not approach them physically.

We are really facing problem as for the last 15 days we are withou cylender and cooking our food on 'Chulla' in these morden days.

You are requested to look into the matter and see if their phones are out of order or they keep engaged on their own.

I have tried their number even after 6.00 in the evening and before 9.30 in the morning. It is showing engaged.

Please give us solution.

Thanks & Regards
Sanjay Awasthi

Indane Gas — Improper gas in cylinder

Only 5 to 6 kg gas in cylender of Indane company In Nathdwara, DIST. Rajasamand, Rajasthan.

Indane Gas Supply Cylinder — Improper supply of Gas Cylinder

We are customer of RANI BAGH GAS AGENCY, SHAKUR PUR, RANI BAGH, DELHI-110034. Gas connection no. RB3575.

We lodged complaint on 6th February 2009 for supply of Gas Cylinder but till date no action has been taken on our request. Their phones are either dead or unanswered all the time. Number are 27156444 and 27156777. As far as i know there is scarcity in the supply of Gas but seeing the above attitute it seems they are failure in discharing their duties.

Please look into the same at the earliest.

Thanks and regards,
Neena Bhaskar
RB 3575
I need a Inden Gass conection in west sagarpur
so how can i apply pls sugest me, and whitch decument are will be submit tell me details

Thanking You,
Umesh

Indane Gas — inproper supply of cylinder

My Comsumer no is TG-2302 its in the name of MD.ILIAS,i have booked the request on 12.09.09 my request no is 3397,till date the gas is not yet deliverd to my residence. Just now i have spoken the person who use to supply gas to our area as per him due to holydays of id and durga puja it will take some time, means after puja they will deliver the gas.This is for kind information that on todays date there is no gas at our house so we will have to survive till the puja end. I must say that please look into this so that the family having a joint family cant survive as we are surviving.

Thanks and Regards
Mohammed.Izaz

Indane Gas Cylinder — improper supply

Sir,.
We are facing improper supply of gas cylinders frequently by your dealer M/S. Laxmi Gas at
Bellary karnatak state. Once we book cylinder they say that 20 days to supply cylinder.after supplied
again rebooking of cylinder minimum 20 days. after booking they take again 20 days to supply cylinder.

please note that total they nearly 45 days and above. please inform us your supply policy of booking and
delivery as per your company standard ;

Indane Gas — improper and late delivery of cylinder

dear sir,
the indian gas company (mohol indane adoc.)in the solapur city is not providing the proper and due service for refilling of cylinder. the manager over there argues with custmers in rude manners. also he is not attending telephones. so, i bring to your kind notice that you have to solve our problem as early as possible.
thanking you,
s.p. gavhane
customer id :02702
contact no:[protected]
Dealer didnot distribute gas cyllender every month in proper way.Agency always return two or three time every month.He supply gas after six to ten days after booking.Our dealer is giridih indian service, kalimanda road, giridih, jharkhand.Please take proper action otherwise we take a lega advice.l

Complaint categoryCategory: Other