[Resolved]  DSPSR(ROHINI) — NO MANAGEMENT IN MANAGEMENT COLLEGE

respected mam/sir,
I (student of DSPSR-FT) wants to complain on behalf of many students about our college(DSPSR) that being a management college the management dont know how to control or manage the college. their are many faculties which are freshers, teaching PG students wihtout any experience. their is always lack of management whenever any event take place.we are having are exams on 10th dec but still the datesheet is not being finalized . toilets and classrooms are rarely cleaned(inspite of any inspection) . lack of infrastructure facilities(A/C of some class dont work in summers). placement cell is least interested in placement of students(brosheres are not yet ready).
please take any action as soon as possible.
thanking you,
DSPSR STUDENT

Comments

is colloge se gatiya college maine apne life m nhi dekha. ye sale paise k liya pagal hai. is college ki koi placment nhi hai.placment codinator pura din khate rahte hai us k pas koi aur kam hi nhi hai...please yar kabhi yaha p admission mat lena
dspsr sucks...lamboo president ko paise ikatthe karne ke alawa koi kaam ni hai...har baat pe fine lagate rehte hain...faaltu ki nakli affiliations dikhate rehte hain...yahan par ek moti si saandh jaisi placement co ordinator hai jisko puri a b c d b ni aati...jiski shakal dekh ke companies bhaag jati hain...aur wo pura din haram ke samose khati rehti hai...is college mein ek sabse vella banda hai jo ki dean ke naam se jana jata hai...aur yahan ek chor ka bachha hai, jiska naam r s singh hai...is colege mein koi faculty 2 mnths se jyada ni tikti...yahan saare gadhe khachhar bhar rakhe hai...evry year they show fake placements...in their first batch of pgdm no student has been placed...they r showing highest placement of 16 lacs...16 lacs mein to pura college ( including faculty ) bik jayega.

so...never ever tk admission in this college...stay away frm it.
Dear friends...
i say hello to all of you.
it is request from my side that you will not get anything by blaming anyone.1st measure your own capability.
Have a look at the market situation, placements of other colleges, and no one will help you in interviews.i have words with our placement coordinator, we have good placement ratio as compared to other colleges .
Please mention the situations in which you were compelled to pay fine.You will find all the original
MoUs signed by the management and the concern Universities at the reception desk.(and decide whether it is
fake or real ? ) :) and the average experience of our faculty is two years and many are having more than 10 years teaching and corporate experience. (Two years experience is mandatory by AICTE .) The faculties are UGC-NET Qualified, having Ph.Ds. and have numerous publications.
Please don't put a price for your faculties as they are price less, if you have personal issue then please contact the
concern person and don't raise issues in internet portal.

yours
regards...
VISHWAS ANAND
PGDM ( FINANCE, IB )
DSPSR, Szent István Egyetem (SZIE)
Email [protected]@gmail.com
i think vishwas anand is right . i harsh banafer student of dspsr want to say i m working as marketing executive in biodot research equipment pvt ltd we deal as distributor of experimetria ltd. www.experimetria.com . anyone interested can check earning 3.6 lacs. if made complain they should right there name if they are for real .
Any comment or quote shows your level o[censored]nderstanding and your sense of belonging.Dear did you do the same with your friends or family when you won't get results according to your will.
If you have time then please check the offer letters with placement cell in our college and interact with professors.Never judge anyone because one day you are judged.
Please apply your brain for your career growth and don't discourage other students.

"Even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. "Do not fear what they fear ; do not be frightened."
Rise up; this matter is in your hands. We will support you, so take courage and do it."...BIBLE
please contact us for any issue, we will reply you within one working day ...

e mail : [protected]@gmail.com

regards
I, Student of DSPSR, is working in Ceasefire Industries Ltd. and would like to tell that i have been placed in this company with the help of our placement officer.
I agree with Vishwas's statement that you wont get anything by blaming others and we cannot only blame our placement co-ord. other factors are also responsible.
These two years have been a learning experience for me. I got the opportunity to learn various things in this Institute which i would have been deprived of.
Afzal
I AGREE THAT DSPSR is not worth of its fees. You can try somewhere else.
yes i agree that DSPSR do not worth what they charge as a fees. I m a student of DSPSR suffering from the consequences of making the wrong decision. Placements of this college is nil. If anybody is interested in taking the admission in this college then take it on your own risk. And this is true faculty of this college is very poor. Most of the faculties are freshers and some get the job because they are the relatives of the chairman... and jo achi faculty h vo yaha rahty nhi... so pls if you hav other options then take admission there... iss college ko last option rakhna...
Hello Sir/Madam
I want to complain against the worst management school wich is named as DSPSR(delhi School of Profesional Studies and Research, Rohini ) Some o[censored]s were not able to make up with the attendence and now they are not letting us to give examination and in turn they are asking for huge amount in lumpson of 26500 as a penalty . Most o[censored]s has taken a loan and we find this amount very high .and Despite regular pleading with the dean who has no control what so ever he is asking to talk to director and all top officials are on the leave . So sir kindly guide us how we can file a complaint against them.
Also to those students who want to take admission in this college I ll Advice you not to take admission . ignored this advice so i[censored] want to ruin your life or carrer come here otherwise go elsewhere .
From top to bottom there is nothing which v like about this disgusting college.
Never ever take admission
I don't know much about the institute i.e dspsr, but its chairman Mr. B P Singh started one course called " Master of Human Resource & Organizational Development" (MHROD) at Department of Commerce, University of Delhi, when he was Head of the Department. Upon his retirement, his son Dr. A K Singh got employment there and is currently heading the MHROD Course. In the hindsight it becomes clear that it was very well planned on the part of Mr. B P Singh to star a course for the employment of his son who is otherwise not that competent as desired. His teaching methodology is like whenever some questions is raised in his class, he will try to get the answer from the class itself and then after listening to the answers he will come up with his own version. He is never ready with any answers in his classes but will try to show that he is the best.
well i visited d campus aswell ...d campus also very small aswell as d management is also very lazy...
With all due respect to my college, i want to say that somebody is using my name and phone number for the wrong purpose, he/she is posting some bad comments about my college, all his/her wordings are totally wrong, my college is a very good college, and i am being the part of this college from last 5 years, and i know what my college is, And who so ever have done this
(used my name), in order to hamper my image in the college, if he/she is having guts then come in front and face me.

lastly i want to say that my college is one of the good colleges in delhi .

thanks you
Mr. N sir can u please describe us the meaning of marketing is it just selling if No than why everybody who's taking marketing as an specialization are just selling either magzines or some fax stuff and talking about HR they are working as a domestic call center employee.
is it all about which college n u should bost n blam student for the rest.
waiting for your replly...Company Profile
sir, you are a good politician...kisi party mein try karo jane ki
dspsr is the best college in India
please dont bash the college like this may be their r no placements, teachers are not interested in students than payments, fees is high, fine on everything, crappy infrastructure, and they wont listen you after getting fees but after all this the college is good
you sounds like a drunk donkey how many negative points have you count and still considering the college to be good
You fools. You can't even write a single line with correct grammar and are talking about placements. Not a single company will place a duffer like you. Learn to respect your teachers. Instead of wasting your time on a social networking site CONCENTRATE ON BOOKS.
well whats you are doing on this site
"well whats you are doing on this site" is wrong, any educated person will laugh reading your sentence, you should have asked "well, what are you doing on this website"?

And I talked about "Social Networking Site (Facebook, Orkut, Twitter, etc)" and this is not the one. So first groom your knowledge and then talk.

Complaint categoryCategory: Universities