DTDC Courier / Consignment — DTDC Fraud in delivery

Consignment No-P09931020, Dispatch Date- Saturday, February 21, 2009 Dispatch from -Pune

The above mentioned consignment is dispatched from pune on 21st Feb, 2009 and it suppoed to reach on receiver address in Vashi, Navi Mumbai on next day i.e. 22nd Feb, 2009 but till now I haven't received the same although sender has mentioned my mobile no and address clearly.

I was shocked when I checked this courier status on DTDC tracker and found that this courier was delivered on 24th Feb., 2009, Received by:DLVD BY C/N:V01357813

Additional Details... P09931020

Date From --» To Status

Sat, Feb 21, 2009 PUNE PIMPRI BRANCH VASHI BRANCH Dispatched via Manifest #P8196837

Mon, Feb 23, 2009 PUNE PIMPRI BRANCH VASHI BRANCH Recieved via Manifest #P8196837

Mon, Feb 23, 2009 VASHI BRANCH VASHI PLAZA Not Delivered Via Manifest #40254

Tue, Feb 24, 2009 VASHI BRANCH VASHI (POONAM) Out For Delivery Via Manifest #40352

This example shows how DTDC plays with an important document and what kind of services they are providing. By this example I am doubtful on DTDC commitment on delivery and we are planning to go into consumer court...

Comments

hello
I have sent parcel on 16 August 2010from DTDC (Gokul) Kothrud, which is yet not delivered to destination address as its about 1 month now.I have complaint uncountable times to DTDC yet not getting satisfactory solution,they dont have any idea where is the consignment roaming,some says in mumbai, some says bhopal etc.

Please help me out.

Pin:470002
Contact no.[protected].

DTDC Courier / Consignment — missing consignment

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have sent consignment no P13346002 on the date of 16 August 2010 from DTDC(Gokul)Kothrud,Pune.

The Consignment has not reached to the destination address i.e. Mr. Bimal Kumar Baisakhiya,Bada Bazar, Sagar(M.P.).

The consignment was containing Apparels of more than Rs.1000. I need my consignment back.They might have lost it.

Meanwhile I have complaint to DTDC uncountable times,they are answerless, where is my consignment is roaming.

Kindly resolve my problem.
me also affeted by dtdc courier i purshased on line in ebay.on 24/4/11. and seller shiped the item to my address . the consinee num is m61929940. the courier person gave me one dummy letter and got signatue from me. after wards i came to know the parcel was taken by courier person. they cheated and get sign from me by giving dummy letter.
till i cant able to get parcel..fully farud persons in porur branch.

DTDC Courier & Cargo