[Resolved]  E Ticket — mistakenly cancelled tatkal ticket

my PNR no. is [protected] nd transaction id is [protected] and date of journey is[protected]. I have booked a tatkal ticket from chennai central to salem vide train no.12623 (2 sleeper) but the ticket got cancelled by mistake during our process of checking status. The journey is very important to us due to some family problems. Kindly return us our tickets so that we can travel against the same booking and do not suffer the financial loss for such unwanted mistake. please look into the matter seriously.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I book 2 ticket for my friend, status was wl1 or wl2, then before the date of journey i book another ticket in tatkal PNR:[protected], TRAIN:14056, DOJ:[protected], FARE:4610, SC:22.47+PG CHGS, then i want to cancel previous ticket which status was WL-1, WL-2, but by mistake i cancel my current tatkal ticket which is confirmed A1-11, A1-12, in the process of cancel i try to back also but cancel done within 2 second.then i call IRCTC NO.[protected] but they informed me that there are no way to return ticket or money.I think, it is wrong, for a small mistake GOVT. can't give me a big punished like this.either give back my ticket or money.(my name is Debabrata Pal)

Salem