[Resolved]  Eagle Hunter solution New Delhi — status of EPF claim

I applied for my provident fund amount at EPF office wazirpur New Delhi on 22/december/2008.
I don't get status ofmy EPFclaim, Why is wrong with me so I am not getting any information about my EPF? After how long days i can get information about my EPF release and direct credit in my account?

Hosila Prasad Dubey
EPF A/c no:DL/1180/27981/

Comments

I applied for the withdrawl of my provident fund claim and submitted the forms duly signed by self and by company on December 12, 2008 at the Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 28, Community Centre, Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi-110052.The Eastablishment Code is 3521 and Employee code is 965. I have not received the claim till date On checking at your website the status shows that the claim is not received. Therefore I would request you to let me know the status.
Dear Sir

till date my previous employer M/s.Flowmore pvt.ltd. have not transfered nor cleared my EPF & salary duesevenafter 2 yearsof my resignation My PF No. is DL/2935/559 let me know the exact way of withdrawing or transfering the EPF

Thanking YOU
D.G.Dixit

I want know my account status upto January 2009 in my Email address [protected]@rediffmail.com immedietely.

Thanks & regards
Jitendra Kumar

I want know my account status upto January 2009 my PF No. DL7718/19654 please send me my PF status in Email address [protected]@rediffmail.com.

Thanks & regards
Jitendra Kumar
I applied for the withdrawl of my provident fund claim and submitted the forms duly signed by self and by company on 05/05/08 and submitted at the Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 28, Community Centre, Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi-110052.The Eastablishment Code is and Employee code is . I have not received the claim till date. Moreover, What is the system in place to check it on your website. I would request you to expedite the issue of payment of my PF. I also want know my account status upto March 2009. My PF No. is DL6929/45403.
I applied for the withdrawl of my provident fund claim and submitted the forms duly signed by self and by company around Novembre 2009 at the Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 28, Community Centre, Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi-110052.The Establishment Code is 30130 and Employee code is 00183.
I received parial amount of Rs 35, 642 of my claim on 5 February 2010.

I've recalculated my claim since joining the company on 23 October 2006 and it comes to be around Rs 47, 400. On checking at your website the status shows that the claim is not received. Therefore I would request you to let me know the status.
Respected Sir,

My Self Hira Lal Mishra S/O Sri Ramsuresh Mishra, File Number- 2057 And File Number- 32178.
Please Give me My PF A/C No. Or Conform me my PF Amount.

EAGLE HUNTER SOLUTION LTD. — PF

I am husan lal s/o sohan lal DD/MM/YY[protected].from kutbe wal distt-jalandhar (punjab) .i did job as a security gurd in Oriental Bank Of Commerce G.T.ROAD GORAYA.WEF 01 AUG 207 TO 28 FEB 2010.plz give my pf my pf no is Dl-11810/31111.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other