[Resolved] Easemytrip.in — SPAM

Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 rajatb
This company easemytrip.in are biggest spammer. I have complaint more then 3 times to them . once i got to the manager named Arun who gave me his number [protected] . and another time rajesh each promised to close the sms but still i keep receiving sms from them at odd hours. Please stop these sms Now. I have even send email to owner of ease my trip Nishant pitti. but even he did not respond back or stop these sms.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 17, 2018
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2018
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Please WhatsApp your number on [protected] so that we update the same in our DND list on priority.

Comments

Greetings from EaseMyTrip.com !!

We are having marketing companies who advertise on our behalf, kindly make your number as DND you will not receive mails or SMS's from other marketing companies .

Gaurav
[email protected]
Easy Trip Planners Pvt Ltd
[email protected]

www.EaseMyTrip.com
www.EaseMyTrip.in
My no is in DND from last 2 years, I dont recive any sms or calls from anyone other then you guys.

I have complaited to Arun [protected] he said i wont receive any sms in future and still i got sms, then i complaited to rajesh in night shift and he did same, I called your Owner [protected] Nishant he did not pick up the call. I talked to some manager on [protected] and she assured i wont receive any sms, all this has been like 30 days now. Still i keep receiving sms from your company. Stop them Now. I dont want any call or sms from you guys.
horrible service.i booked my ticket for 05th june 2011. amount got debited but fools siiting at call centre don't have a clue. now no tickets available for this flight .
go to hell and i will start negative campaign for you guys surely.

+ 91 11 4313 1313