[Resolved]  east coast railway station Bhadrak — misbehaviour by staff

My 16 year old son had got reserved a ticket, found waiting, for 10 june 09 of K. Utkal Express from Bhadrak to Gwalior. I went to station in the night of 9/10 june with my son to see off him for his journey. I checked the reservation list and found that all waiting list tickets got confirmed except the only ticket of my son.
Then I went to the office of Dy. St. Superintendent, Rly St. BHADRAK for inquiring the reason of only this ticket not got confirmed as per your reservation chart.
Two officials were there. I inquired one of them about above reason. He replied that I don't know. I again asked him with information that all previous and later waiting list number tickets of my son's one have got confirmed except this only,
He not gave his attention this time.
Then I turned to 2nd officer sitting just near 1st one and asked same question. He replied me politely and said that this is not possible to later waiting number ticket of yours got confermed, but not yours.
I told him that I have gone through entire reservation chart of this train available at notice board of reservation charts.
Same time that 1st officer said to 2nd one in Oriya language that he (I) knows nothing. I was talking in hindi but I can understand small sentences of Oriya language. So I immediately replied to 1st Officer that 'how can you say that I knows nothing.
He was not expected any answer from me. So he immediately asked me in loud words that 'what you know about WL number on ticket?'
I just said I know my ticket's WL number.
He again in loud words, why 2nd WL number is there?
I replied this was current status of WL at the time of booking.
He again in same tone, You know nothing.
Then I told him, OK, I want to write complaint in your complaint register, please give me the register.
He got angry and told me that there is no complaint register here and you just get out of here.
I again said to him that I just want to write complaint in C. register and this is my right.
Suddenly, He got up of his chair and push hard on my chest by his right hand with words 'I show just you, my right.'
I was in shock for amoment.
I told him that I will give complain against you that you have beaten me.
Then he started come to me with a small iron rod ( just more than one feet) in his hand, but some of his colligues has caught him and got sit him on his chair.
I left the place immediately.
I don't know, if his colligues not catch him then what happens???????
kindly take action against him so that he should behave customary in future.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other