East Coast Railway,orissa — Railway Enquiry

Titlagarh, Balangir District, Odisha, India
 bksrly88
Respected Sir,
In Titilagarh railway station,the inquary no. is [protected],which is not responding above two weeks till now. The 131 number is also not responding and the 139 number is not easy to understand and it is a very long procedure.

Comments

i send a bike from bhubaneswar to bolangir. bhubaneswar has despathed the bike but bolangir has not unload that. they beg rs.500 as bribe. when i refused they didnot give my delivery. when i asked to the parcel incharge of bolangir stn. he told me '"i will never unload ur bike, what ever u want to do just do", in this case a common people what can do, i m requesting to the railway system kindly dont behave or give mental harashment to the public. this limit of corruption, this is not possible for a common people to bribe every one of rs.500. and request to common people dont glorify to bribe at any sector.

my hearty request to railway dept. dont take it lightly, because for this kind of reason whole railway system getting bad impression among the people. so who is the authority kindly make inquiry and help me as soon as possible.
because neither bhubaneswar stn is not giving my bike nor bolangir . n bolangir station also misusing their power and misbehaving to the passenger. this is mattter of shame for railway system. try to clear this. thanks.
my name is swarna kanta sahoo. my receipt no is.B 052211 and my phone no is. [protected]

East Coast Railway,orissa - Railway Enquiry