Easy Cab — Bad service

Mumbai Suburban District, Maharashtra, India
 Rishiral
As easy cab is afamous cab service in mumbai, initially i was very happy with the services they have provided to me. But since last 7 days wheneve I am booking the cab I am getting the refrence number immediately, but before scheduled time I am getting regrated sms that we are not able to serve you due to technical problem. Every day howz it possible that they are facing technical issue. When I asked one of the executive, he suggested me that we are facing some policy related issue so we cant give you the confirmation that you will get the cab on time. I felt the honest answer given by executive that they can't do anything, so where to complaint about this matter and no one taking care for this pathetic situations.

Comments

Install TYRE SEALER and get your tyre puncture proof till tyre's life.Have your tyre's life increased upto 10000 kms.Get increased mileage along with long time constant air pressure in tyre.

Email : [protected]@gmail.Com

My next product is FUEL SAVER which on mixing with petrol increases mileage of vehicle from 20 % to 50 %.

Wanted distributors/ Dealers across india--