Easy Cab Taxi Service, Delhi — after booking, taxi dont send and no intimation about that.

New delhi, East Delhi District, Delhi, India
 ANURAG SONI
ITS A BAD EXPERIENCE FOR US WITH EASY CAB TAXI SERVICE, AS WE BOOK A CAB ON 26,JUN. 2011 AT 10:30 PM FOR NEXT DAY AS ON 27.JUN. 2011, 2 PM, ITS BOOKING ID IS A[protected], FOR MY BROTHER AS HE HAS A EXAM IN NEW SEEMAPURI, HIS PROBLEM IS THAT HE IS ON WHEEL CHAIR AND REQUIRES A CAR TO GO ANYWHERE NEAR OR FAR, WE FEEL A EMBARASSING CONDITION WHEN CALL AT 2 PM WHEN CAB NOT REACH AT HOME IN ANAND VIHAR, ACCORDING TO EASY CAB THEY HAVE NO TAXI IN THAT AREA THAT TIME WHILE ITS NOT POSSIBLE AS THESE TAXIS ARE ROAMING IN THAT AREA ALWAYS,THEY DONT INFORM US BEFORE 2PM BY THEMSELVES, THE DISTANCE IS 6-7 KM ONLY FROM ANAND VIHAR TO NEW SEEMAPURI, AS THERE INTENSHION IS TO EARN HUGE PROFIT ALWAYS AND NEVER UNDERSTAND THE REQUIREMENT OF CUSTOMER, WE FEEL HOPELESS THAT TIME DUE TO IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR OF EASY CAB AND OUR FAITH DISAPPEAR FROM THIS COMPANY, PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL ACTION ON THESE CAB SERVICES SO THAT CUSTOMER WILL NOT BE HURTED N CHEATED BY THEM.

THANKS,
REGARDS-
ANURAG SONI (ANAND VIHAR)
M-[protected].

Comments

Easy Cab — Taxi not reached.

Today (14/09/08) I booked Easy Cab from Nangloi to Gurgaon at 3:15PM. Schedule reporting time was 3:45 PM, but when nobody turn up till 4:00 PM. Then I made a call to Easy Cab regarding the status, they gave me the false info that Easy cab struck in traffic it is reaching you shortly. I repeatedly made call to them at every 15 minutes regarding the status but nobody was able to provide the exact status. Finally Easy cab office ([protected] ) gave me call that you will get the taxi with in ten minutes. Now this time Easy Cab driver ([protected]) gave me a call at 4:45 PM that he is in Nangloi itself and reaching shortly. But finally the driver again gave me a call that 5:07 PM that my vehicle is broke down and he is unable to reach. Then I again made a call to Easy Cab to provide me the other taxi, but they raise there hand. And even they didn't bother to call me. Its the burning example of there unprofessional approach of Easy cab. Its name should be Difficult Cab to justify there services.
Same happend to one of my friend.
Install TYRE SEALER and get your tyre puncture proof till tyre's life.Have your tyre's life increased upto 10000 kms.Get increased mileage along with long time constant air pressure in tyre.

Email : [protected]@gmail.Com

My next product is FUEL SAVER which on mixing with petrol increases mileage of vehicle from 20 % to 50 %.

Wanted distributors/ Dealers across india--
call- [protected]

www.tyresealer.net

Easy Cab Taxi Service, Delhi - after booking, taxi dont send and no intimation about that.

Company:Easy Cab Taxi Service, Delhi