Easy Cabs — Confirmed Cab never came

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 neerajaraghavan
On 16th September 2010, I called EASY CAB at 7:30 pm and asked for a cab at 9 pm from Koramangala III Block to Bilekahalli via BTM Layout. The booking id I received on my cell phone was B002375.

I was surprised to see that no sms came half an hour before pick up time, giving me the driver details. Then at 9 pm, I called up 43434343 as there was no sign of the cab.

Syed answered and took the id no:, and put me on hold while he checked it out. He never took up the phone again! I held on for a full ten minutes thereafter...after which, I gave up and hired an auto.

Now I am a frequent traveler, and in fact, would have hired an EASYcab tomorrow to go to the airport, but since they obviously couldn't care less about losing theirregular customers, bye!

They may well lose all their customers if this is how they treat them!

Comments

This is regular practice of Easy Cabs, even on confirmation they never send cabs for pickup. Government must take an action against this company

Very bad taxi

Dear Customer, your cab details for Booking ID: A[protected] are - Car No: 2763, Chauffeur No: [protected]. Thank you for choosing EasyCabs.
Taxi was not cleaned
Taxi had so many accident from outside
Y do u keep such taxi in fleet

9th Floor, Videocon Towers, , Jhandewalan Extension, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110055
    Easy Cabs - Confirmed Cab never came