Ebay.in — Claim 1693183 Refund not recieved

goldashim
I purchased a mobile "nokia 6630" item id[protected] on 2nd week of Feb 2009 which i NEVER recieved so i put the case in resolution center .
On 13 March i closed the case and i requested for the payment refund under Buyer's Protection.
I talked to customer executive 100 of times regarding my case ... But they just tell me to wait 2-3 days ...again 2-3... days again 2-3 days... and took >3 weeks ( on April 7, 2009) for issuing a claim cheque under Standard Purchase Protection Claim No 1693183.

But till now i have NOT got any cheque .

I again complaint so many times but they said they require a max 60 days for the delivery of the claim cheque. After 60 days (on 8 June, 2009) i wrote again that i did NOT recieve any cheque. And till date i have written 4-5 mails for the same but they just reply the same thing again and again ( please see below).
Its been 6 months ( 1/2 year ) for this case and i still got no refund of my money. It really pathetic that they are making fool of the customer by claiming that they give so many services for the customers and actually giving nothing instead stealing their money

FYI:

"

Thank you for notifying eBay with your concern regarding the claim
payment that you will be receiving for item#[protected] .

I have escalated this issue to the most appropriate department, and they
are currently looking into the delay for you. I will be sure to keep
you updated as soon as I receive a result from our claim payment
department.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this situation.

Sincerely,

Ricky M.
Claims Adjuster
Standard Purchase Protection Program
eBay Trust & Safety
"

Comments

Yes ebay.in very 3rd class customer services in world.

Shemless services.

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Ebay.in - Claim 1693183 Refund not recieved