[Resolved]  EEEUDD IV R , GHAZIABAD — Excessive Bill charge forcefully & Issuing a Line cut notice

This department is the worst & corrupted department o[censored]ttar pradesh. Myself Saurabh tyagi is a resident of Rajandra Nagar, Sec-2, Ghaziabad(U.P) .I have paid Rs. 2000 to them by cheque(AD2643903, Ingvysa Bank) on 17/01/09 & got a receipt no- 1657204, Bill no- H[protected], while my electricty connection no. is 3004/[protected] & they have deducted the same amount on 24/01/09. Afterwards they have issued me the same letter decribing the line cut if the bill was not sumitted by tomorrow. Because my tenant is living there. So he however managed & went to their office & was informed by office that your cheque had been bounced.So we have issued a letter against you.My tenant has told them about the cheque disbursment but they denied & changed Rs. 3000 force fully. In order to avoid the line cut he has deposited the said amount. .Because we are earning every penny after putting a lot of efforts & this is not for such irresponsible government employees.
With all this, I request you to support me for right judge ment.

With regards,

Saurabh Tyagi

Comments

I would like to inform you that our bill for the month of April'09 has come of Rs.69, 611.00 where as we have submitted all our bills regular in time. Our bill should come 5, 500 (Approx).

So, I need account statement of my bill.

So, you are hereby requested to send us the a/c statement that how can this amount has come.

Ajay Kumar,