[Resolved]  ELA Gas agency,Sec-82,Noida — Gas stealing

I am using Indane cylinder with the customer number 10907 through an agency called ELA gas agency, Sec-82, Noida Since August.

We have been getting underweight cyclinder due to which the gas lasts less, meaning the gas is stolen before delivery.
Agency guys have different story to say like the Gas settles down at the bottom due to cold ext...
Therefore, would request you to take appropriate action against the delivery guys or the agency.

Thanks and regards
-Azhar

Comments

I am using Indane cylinder with the customer number 002410 through an agency called ELA gas agency, Sec-82, Noida since december 08 .

Thanks and regards
-sunil bhati
im taking gas since ela gas open they never deliver underweight cilyender
ela gas one of the relaiable gas agency NO COMENT
mrs lila choudhary ela gas company owner is taking every complain seriously
most of coustmer are satisfied who are taking gas cilyender from her.
i never found under weight from her they deliver gas on time everymonth

As per Gas Agency policy they will deliver one Gas Cylinder after 21 days only we have double Gas connection but every time go to Agency and make so many calls only than they deliver after 35-40 days, and every time our both cylinder wl nil.

As per trolley boy Agency persons making -black marketing of Gas Cylinders.

we are requesting to Gas Agency -Holder to plz control this such type of issue.

Manish/
my consumer number is 002104 Ela gas supplies are always under
they not dilever gas on time has to be close this agency as soon as possibe
its not relaible ...
ajay
ELA GAS AGENCY SHOULD BE CLOSE ITS NOT RELABLE WORKER ARE SEALLING GAS FROM CYLENDER I WILL SEND ONE COPY TO INDIAN OIL MINISTER TOO .

i m trying to call the agency but the telephone is continusly coming busy and another no has been out of service and i was trying last two days.

please take the nessacdery action on it.

thanks
Sangeeta

I am trying since in the morning to call up the Ela gas agency in Sec- 82 Noida. The No . 3222219 are coming busy continually. I thought they have put of the receiver down. And another no, is out of service.

We both are working and always book the cylinder by telephone. Earlier also we have faced the same problem.

Please take the necessary action against it.
My consumer number is 03562 (Sunil Singh, Sector-110) Ela gas supplies are always under
they not dilever gas on time has to be close this agency as soon as possibe
its not relaible ...

I have booking 11th Oct 2009, but not delevered till date, whenever allway told me today be delevered.

Sunil Singh

Just came to know yesterday that the ELA gas agency has been shut down as they had probably done some scan and ranaway. Can someebody plesae advise how to get the connections transferred to other agency now.

Niki
Hi I am customer of Ela Gas for last 5 years. Already suffered due to their poor service. Now I am calling their shop for booking for last two days at the numbers: 32222129 and 2462219. Both are not working. Some how managed to get mobile contact [protected] (Mr. Manoj kumar), but the mobile is switched off.

By calling on [protected], I was told that the agency is no more existence and contact Kasna Gas agency (number [protected]). But this number also switched off.

Is there any way out to such situation?
I AM A CONSUMER OF ELA GAS AGENCEY MY C.NO. IS 9034. I WANTS TO KNOW HOW WHERE IS BOOKING THE GAS.
where to book the refilling ? Any contact no.
Sir I am totally agreed with these comments.
They Guys always give half of cylinder.
Ela gas agency..
if we say something then they talk very aggressively and say do what ever you want to do.

Action should be taken against this.

I am trying last three days to call up the Ela gas agency in Sec- 82 Noida. I am not able to reach at any of contact numbers available.

Please provide contact number in case if it has changed.
Please take the necessary action against it.
There has been a lot of complaints from ELA Gas, authorities should have to cancle his licence or else take some strogn decisiion.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other