Election Commision Of India — Enroll my name in voter list and request voter id card

3 Reviews
 Mohan A
Dear sir, I am mohan, my native place is coimbatore am resident at past 23 years

now am 23 years old, i went to corporation office Election commision of india department to enroll my name in voter list and requested to issue Voter card.

They said now the process is going on befrore Dcember the government staff will come door to door to collect new application, so they did not accept my application for the Voter ID card.

I am submitted my Two passport size photographs, Ration card for address proof, pass port and School leving certificate for my ID and Age proof respectively.

there is no response about my voter card even they did not accept the application they said the officers will come and collect but there is no action taken to enroll new voter list in my area.

What to do, what are the other procedures to collect my voter ID card Help me pls

am shamed that in my country i cannot poll my vote, it loosing my Fundamendal rights.

How to get my rights ?????????????? any one help me pls

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0


.................. — not enrolled name in the voters list

My daughter has completed 18 years in May 2008. We went to enroll her name in the voters list for next LOK SABHA Election on 14.08.2008 vide their Receipt No.E.P. No.46. Recently we checked the new enrolled voters list but her name is not present. I went to the Election enrollment office at Charni Road they told me that again we have to make the same procedure to stay in the que alongwith all the documents and for photo shoot. This is absolutely absurd. The Election Commission does not want youth to get enrolled after watching their attitude and plenty of complainies were in front of me. It should be done by some private company because they are responsible and ready to give proper response. These Indian Government machienery is absolutely useless and all of them should get immediately retirement.

Voter List — for changing surname in voter list

I want you to correct my surname in my voter id card.I'm from muzaffarpur,Bihar and my voter i card no.BR/10/059/252465 H.NO.153 ,VILL.chandwara,P.O. chandwara, DIST.muzaffarpur,PLACE.east muzaffarpur. ELECTOR's name.sunita sinha instead of sunita suman,W/O.Gyanesh kumar sinha.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good)
    Customer satisfaction rating
    +91 11 2371 XXXX
    Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Election Commision Of India - Enroll my name in voter list and request voter id card