[Resolved]  electricity board unnao(up) — illegal electricity connection

TO,
the chief engineer
electricity board unnao(u.p)

Subject: complaints regarding illegal electricity connection

i m brij nandan residing in vill- bal saraiya, post -asoha, thana-asoha dist-unnao.there is no any legal electric connection.but with joint venture of J.E, Suresh kumar &his private SERVANT ranjeet kumar who is living in bal saraiya.made too much illegal (also they are applying katia in following villeges:1.pathak pur, 2.asoha, 3.jagdish pur, 4.baburaha, .mala khera) connection and taking money from villegers with gundagardi.all money kept their pocket resulting govt losses and public destortion.i want legal electric connection plz sir do needful.

Comments

Respected sir
I want to inform you that I am resident of shuklaganj Unnao.Here in unnao your appointed officer's
Mr H.L.Saroj (J.E) & Mr. Ramdas(S.D.O). are now a days making too much money by corruption
they are giving benefit all those consumer who is involved in theft of electricity. they are taking fix amount of money from the power connection consumers for the theft. as well as the consumers who had not paid his bill since a long time & his bill is now a days more than 50000. SDO ramdas ji send a team of private workers in his private team no one is employee of HYDEL. all are private
Boys who make fear threats and forcefully take money from the consumer and no receipt has been given to customer for this illegal amount.
you may why a person will work under a officer without pay. because when he works without pay under a SDO or JE then he perform a lot of illegal tasks from SDO or JE.
Mr Saroj J.E.
Mr. shobhit private
Mr. ramesh kumar private
Mr. Roop singh Retired line man
Mr. sunil
Mr. rajesh.
sir mr saroj lives in lucknow and comes unnao onec/twice in a week and rest days above mention five member takes the charge of JE and make money form illegal ways
and in the team of SDO is
Mr Ramdas SDO
Mr Nandu
Mr istiyaq
Mr hanuman
Mr vishnu pandit
Mr Hari shankar
Mr Rakesh
Mr Suraj
they are earning more than 5 lacs rupees per month from the illegal ways and . please check yourself.
this is the list of private employee how can a SDO can pay salary to 10 members but there is no need to pay money because all mans are ready to work without pay because they will earn a lot of money in the name of SDO.
sir please do the something to stop all this.
i have a lot of proofs which i will so when you will ask me for that.
hope that you will do something .
vinod bhatnagar.
I want to blame Electricity board for their lethargic behaviour.Transformer of Girjabagh was burned out on 24th jan, but electric department was not interested to place a new one or to repair it.today is 29th jan and till now nothing fruitful has been done.
i have probelm in my related to electric metar.this is not work properly many months.when i complain to electric metar man then he said i[censored] want correct ur metar give extra money to me & do not tell to other person .please suggest me right decision which person helpful for me in unnao city electric board. and my second problem is my father name is wrong in electric bill so i have more problem for home address in any government work.which procedure solve my problem.
sir ji mai mohit gaur pooran nagar unnao se hu aur mere idhar year 2002 se light li ja rahi hai aur sir ji last 1year me in site me poll lag gaye hai magar wire abhi tak nahi kiche hai jiske karan aaye din wire break ho jate hai magar is vibhag ka koi bhi person nahi aata hai aur agar aata hai to ruppes mangata hai sir ji mai aapse request karta hu ki pls meri problem ko sune aur jaldi se jaldi wire lagwane ki kripa kare jisese mere mohalle me bhi light ki puri suvidha ho jaye.pls sir my mo. no. is [protected]
this is not only in your area . this is evwerywhere my friend.
no one to help the helplss citizen. may god save us.
Respected Sir,

It is to request for your kind information for below details for Mohalla : Adash Nagar, Near Rani Awanti Bai Inter Collge, District Unnao, UP.
We are happy for your attitude towards the locality development.
Many Middle Class Families are residing in the Mohalla Adarsh Nagar, We are facing some serious issues which only can be solved by your kind support for that we shall always be oblized for the act of kindness.

•The 11000 KVA Electric Lines are going just above the height of Nagar Nigam approved Houses which is quite dangerious for women and school childeren living at approximately 15 Houses and 1 Inter College in the area mentioned.
•The Electric Lines are very old and been many times broken itself in summer season due to overheating etc.
•The Electric Lines of 11000 KVA is going to a Factory which is not functioning, We only request for shifting of Five Poles from Main road via Nahar crossing to Factory.
•We request that as you always take care o[censored]s as a very good leader, Kindly help us.

Our Mohalla Adash Nagar shall be always grateful to your for this act of Kindness.

Best Regards,