[Resolved]  Electrolux — No Service

I purchased a microwave oven in the last week of Nov 2009.
New microwave oven was having problem and I made a complaint within warranty period on 24th Dec09. Then following things happened:

1. Person came for Demo & the same day said that there was problem in fuse.
2. Again after 2 days microwave oven stopped working & complained on 24th Dec09, person said that one part need to be replaced
3.14 days has passed but still nothing has happened

one month has passed but still the new microwave is not working
I called to customer care & i got the nos [protected],[protected] but no result. Again i got the no of area manager [protected] but no proper response

Electrolux Microwave oven,
Model : ED20CSSJ-MGZ

Pls do the needful

Regds
Girish Kumar

Comments

ELECTROLUX/MICROWAVE OVEN — post warranty service

i have a microwave oven in dead state and keptaside for about one year.several attempts were made to get a service personal.but all invain till date.
I bought Electrolux 23J101 (Black) Convection 23 Ltr Microwave Oven + Sealed Pack from gizmoforest (A Registered seller on Ebay India). on 07/11/14, and it got delivered to me 1 week ago, and Its not working from day 2nd of its delivery to me. I called customer care they promised repair in 24 hours however no service.

I would not recommend any product of Electrolux specially from Ebay as when its not working you don't know where to go as you don't even have your known seller with you with physical presence.

I don't know if I will use the product ever as its useless for me from day 2nd and no help from its service providers.

Anoop Goyal
[protected]@gmail.com

Electrolux India Phone
    Electrolux India Address
    Corporate Centre, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri(East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059