[Resolved]  Electrolux Er40ff Platinum Silver — REFRIGERATOR COOLING CAPACITY IS NOT GOOD

I am from Hyderabad. I have given complaint about it at J.D.ELECTRONICS (Ameerpet) about 3 years ago. The refrigerator sometimes works and sometimes doesn't from the day of purchase i.e. 3 years ago. No one from their came to repair it. Instead they tell us that they will come at our house at 8 P.M. daily and no ones caring about the complaint. Should we use your products or just be unhappy with the service and just throw away your products. If the service of your company is not good please tell your branch in hyderabad to take away your refridgerator and give back our money.so that we can buy another company's refridgerator and have good service also.Many things went in garbage from the refrigerator after just 2 to 3 days. I have given this complaint again this year.
Complaint No.:-8C[protected] (On 7th June, 2008)
Bill No.:-AMRPET AMCM-2496
We don't want you to just sit there and reject this complaint so that my belief in your products goes off and like this many oyher people's too.

Electrolux India Phone
    Electrolux India Address
    Corporate Centre, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri(East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059