[Resolved]  Electrolux Kelvinator Washing Machine Model No. : Ew1045 Fx — Extremely Poor rather non existent service

I own a Electrolux Fully Automatic Washing Machine ( EW 1045 FX) . The garment were not drying and the machine tub was even after drying.
I registered a complaint through the customer care dept ( customer complaint No. gur[protected]) on 27 th march 09. Even post 24hrs duration noone from the service center called .
After constant reminders i recieved a call from a tecnician that he will be visting our place at 2 pm on 1st April09. On asking for his mobile no. he refused to give it. As this visist was fixed after a intense followup i cancelled all my appointments and waited for him till 2 pm. Noone came and nether called . My entire day got WASTED.

I called the customer care center to complaint and to get the details for the service station o that i can call them directly. The number[protected] given to me was incorrect. Even after sevral calls i got the same number from their call center.

It has been mine worst experience . never came across such unprofessional response. I suggest NOBODY should buy Electrolux Kelvinators products as you will be frustrated.

Electrolux India
    Electrolux India Phone
    Electrolux India Address
    Corporate Centre, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri(East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059