[Resolved]  ELGi Equipments Limited (Compressor Divis — unsatisfactory or no Service from Chandra Honda, Mettupalayam Road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.

My Honda Activa was given for Service on 30.01.09 and the delivery date was 03.02.09, but till today i.e 05.02.09 they have not taken my case and they have not even taken by vehicle for service and every data they say that your vehicle is under service, but after getting the permission and when we inspected the vehicle they not even taken by vehicle for service.

I have taken leave from my company for two days to get the serviced vehicle but we have returned in vain and this is a bruttle murder of Service experience and during the resersion time, this will defenetly speak bad of HONDA Brand.

Why Can HONDA made responsible and cancel the Service Ship of the Chandra Honda...
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

this is very poor service delear u have provided in bhopal we have made oll the payment then also they are not coming to solve the problem of two post lift compalint since one month plz do the need full

Complaint categoryCategory: Other