[Resolved]  elite courier company berkshire U.K. — winning lottery of 1000000$

I need a answer ASAP sir
Thanking yiu sir

Comments

I got a email fm B.M.W Motors Promo 28 Tanfield Road Croydon, London by one mr scott Brown saying i have won 1000, 000.oo$ and a courier company by the name of elite courier company, hartland Close, Slough, Berkshire SL7 3Yl, U.K. London wanted me to pay 630gbs to deliver it to me. Is this true or fake. if its fake Why dont u take an action against them. I will send this Leter to london insvestigation people and will sue them for herting my feelings and for the fake foe 1000, ooo.oo$. Its totally frauddddddddd

elite courier u.k — lottery

This is Bishal Rai from Darjeeling,west bengal-India.
I have received email from msn/yahoo lottery that i have won lottery.I have spend 12 lakhs and above to this matter. Elite courier also mail me to contact Mr. Smith Morgan called diplomat and he asked me money day by day. Lastly today in the place of Smith, Mr. Michael Mortan now he is in contact with me and he is also asking 25,000/- rupees and his contact no. is [protected]. kindly help me out for grab him and make him punished.
Kindly mail me sir, my email id :- [protected]@rediffmail.com

Bishal Rai
I also get similar type of mail from Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation <[protected]@live.com
I also replied to them with my details.
Can you also suggest me neccesary action that are required.