[Resolved]  Elite courier company — won on price of 1000,000 GPB

Iam geeting a mail saying that, you have won a price of 100, 000GPB, and for cliam you contact Elite courier service.contact person name: James Stone, senior manager Logistics and freight.Next day they ask me to pay 17, 126.91 INR for delivery.they give few detalies:
bank: state bank of india.
account no:[protected]
name :K.Gualnam
Pan no:AMOPG6867D
They called twice from this num,[protected].
They mailed me from this email id
atm.[protected]@yahoo.com.cn

Comments

I agree on the above statement as Even I have been receiving emails from Elite courior company.
respected sir,
before 2 daya i have receive a mail in b.m.w. motor promotion to confirm me that i am the winner of 1, 000, 000million united kingdom pounds.and i am paying 31, 930.00 amount to your courier company. i am belongs to poor background.i am not able to pay within 7 days.so please confirm me what should i do to pay minimum amount and i get receive this cheque. can i pay your courier in installment process or i receive this cash then after i promise to pay your courier company. i am felling very nervous because i have no any income of sourses. please give me your good advice to benificial me and you.thanks.
my reg no.:3464353
ticket no.:[protected]
Dear Sir / Mam,
Few days back i receive a mail from MSN/Yahoo lottery stating that i have won 750, 000, .00GBP.they informed my cheque is in process with ELITE COURIERS, i got a mail from ELITE COURIER saying that ihave to pay 200 Pounds as courier delivery charge they informed me that they will not allow cash on delivery. My (Identification Number---CPEL/OWN/9877) so confirm me the same and do the needfull.

Waiting for your Valid Reply

Thanks & Regards
V.Ajantha
Mobile--+91 [protected], +91 [protected]
i have got mail that you have won a price of 5, 00, 000 GBP and next day ask me to contact elite courier services regarding this. please let me know the actual fact behind this message.

I also the same kind of mail from BMW MOTOR PROMO stating that i have won a lottery of one million british pound and they asked me to apy somewhere around 30-40 thousand to recieve my cheque and winnig certificates, but when i searched on google i found out that was a scam mail...
even i got mail winning 50, 000gbp and when i replied the next day i got mail from elite courier compeny to pay rs.21, 000 for courier expense. I wonder that sending a small cover dosent need such a huge amount to be charged even blue dart & dhl are charging around rs.1500 for documents. This shows that they are fraud
and please nobody get trapped in this.
i am winning yahoo/msn lottary prize 2009 pl:send me my prize
Respected sir, i also got fraud msg of lotery.they say that they have send cheque of my n i hv to pay 16, 500 rs. For my curior which vl send to my addresh.
Dear Sir / Mam,
Few days back i receive a mail from MSN/Yahoo lottery stating that i have won 750, 000, .00GBP.they informed my cheque is in process with ELITE COURIERS.is it correct or not, if correct then what is the process to get the amount, if the company need a bribe i agreeto pay but after conferm the money.
Dear Sir / Mam,
i have also got an email from B.M.W motars that i have won alottery on 2nd, oct, 2009 .they are saying that my amount will be sent to me by elite courier company.and iwill have to give dilevery amount to them .plz tell me it, is true or fake...
plz reply as soon as possible
i just want to know that the names of them they have given in my mail like mr. hardy who are they and why are they doing this, and why your company is not taking actions against them.
yaa.. i too got the same mail informing abt me winning a lottery. they informed me to contact THE ELITE COURIER SERVICE... n rest is the same... is this a fraud???
hi,
i have also recd. a mail which contain that you have won rs. 750000 great britain pound sterlings and your parcel has been send to you and you have to give rs. 25000/- for constom charges to realise that parcel and deposited this amount to account here i want to know is it true or not if it is true than i get the parcel or not.
i believe that the whole thing is just a scam. I too recieved a mail from the Msn/microsift lottery saying that i won some 750000 pounds as a lucky winner. Just forget it .
hi,
i have received a mail from g.[protected]@hotmail.co.uk saying that i am the winner of lottery prizeof 7, 50, 000GBP held on 21st december in london.they said that for claiming the amount i have to contact elite courier service.is it correct or fraud...
I AM ALSO RECD. MAIL FROM UK CLEARANCE BOARD_HOTMAIL.COM FOR 25, 00, 000 MBP AMOUNT WINNER. ALSO THAT AMOUNT SHOULD RECD THROUGH ELITE COURIER COMPANY. THAT THE MAIL MESSAGE IS WRITE OR FRAUD. PLEASE SEND MAIL FOR ME. THANKING YOU.
Head Office Elite Courier Express Security Services
Unit 20 Britannia Industrial Estate
Poyle Road, Colnbrook, Berkshire SL3 0BH,
United Kingdom
Tel:[protected]

ATTN: SUBHRANSU SEKHAR MOHANTY

Welcome to Elite Courier Express Security Services where your entire shipping problem is made easy, We are in reciept of your mail and we want you to know that we are in possesion of a package that is written in your name.please we want you to know that your package is registered with this number REGISTRATION NUMBER:#EE /5376253/07.
LIST OF PACKAGE CONTENT.
1.A Bonded draft Cheque of £2.500, 000.00 GBP
2.WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM THE Uk National Lottery.
3.CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES(C.S.F.C.)
4.ANTI-TERRORISM CERTIFICATES(A.T.C)
5.CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS(C.O.F.)
7.Fund Realease Order form barckleys Bank (F.R.O)
9.An Endorsed Affidavit of claims eligibility
10.Colour of parcel...Brown
11.Registerd Number...:#EE /5376253/07.

Now we have verify properly that our courier company is not situated in your country therefore we are employing any one of these couriers company who we know are in your country to deliver your package to you.what we require of you now is to make an option of which one of them that will be more convinent for you

OPTION (1) DHL (3 Days Delivery )
DHL UK Home

Mailing: £60.00
Insurance: £190.00
Vat: £370.00
TOTAL: £ 620.00GBP

PAYMENT TERMS: We do accept cash upon delivery (COD) proposal for such package. Air sure charge for onward delivery must be paid through our choice of service to our office as instructed within a period of five working days after the receipt of this mail so do make urgent contact with me upon receipt of this mail on the option you have chosen so as to provide you with the Mode of payments details required to forward the above stated Cost of delivery.

Finally upon receipt of full payment, your package shall be dispatched via your choice of courier delivery system and as soon as we complete the shipment process the original scanned copy of your parcel shipment dispatch slip issued by the shipping company and the tracking number of the shipment will be sent to you for your verification.

Note:That the above stated charges cannot be deducted from your Draft Cheque and hence must be provided by you before we can commence shipment and if you have read and understood the content of this mail ( our shipment terms and conditions ), you are to respond immediately so that we can provide you with the Mode of payment details required to forward delivery charges .

We sincerely hope the above information is helpful to you and I would like to thank you for giving us this opportunity to serve your needs. Should you have any further queries, Do no hesitate to write to us.Until we hear from you again take care.

Yours in service,
Mr.Richard Rhodes
Clearance officer

ELITE EXPRESS COURIERS 24HRS ONLINE SERVICE

* Domestic road Freight service
* International Courier
* Sea freight and European Road
dear sir
is their any courier in my name guinness extra strut proms
Dear Sir
Is there any courier in my name?
IF yes, How can i receive it in India?
What are the shipping charges that i've to bear?