[Resolved]  ELITE EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE — Demanding of Margin Money

hi to all, i got a call from UK WINNING LOTTERY for winning of 1 million pound and asked to call to ELITEXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE for further delivery. when i called them they asked me to send my personal information. After few minutes i got an email from them to pay certain amount to pay them before delivery. Then i check this website link from google.com & come to know this company if fraud company. so please beware about like companies. Best of luck !
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:17:04
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Dear sir
I Mr Girish i do got the mail saying that i have won 1, 532, 720.00 Great Britan Pound and now they are asking me to transfer the courier charge of Rs 48 372.00 to the given detail below.
ACCOUNT NAME:GOPAL J TOPLI
ACCOUNT NUMBER:[protected]
BANK NAME:ICICI BANK

this is the courier company detail given below.

ELITEXPRESS COURIER SERVICES.
Name Sir Michael West
Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
Phone Number:[protected]
dispatch officer.

WEATHER IS TRUE OR MAKING FOOL
i would like to thank Mr. HARDIK DESHMUKH, to inform us this kind of fraud.
yes dear u right.my name is ali from pakistan

Company:ELITE EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE