[Resolved]  Elite furniture coimbatore - cot — No service at all worst firm in India

I have purchased a cot worth of 15000. and after 2 months I found lot of crack in the cot. Then I have registered a complaint and 3 months passed away none of the persons are visiting and checking. The products in Elite furniture Coimbatore are very worst and also the service provided by them is also very worst. PLs dont get any products from there

Comments

It has passed more than 7months after I purchased a cot and registered a complaint against Elite furniture coimbatore. None of the peoples are intrested about service Elite is interested only in sales - money minded people, no service, no answer, no human beings there...
One suggestion, pls dont get anything from elite furniture.
Well I rather had a good experience with the shop. Their products are good and so is their service.
Their service was excellent. They sent me a person to do extra polish for the furniture from Coimbatore to Erode. Well since the product price is 15 to 25% less compared to other shops, I didnt mind the service charge. I believe nothings comes for free.

If any shop says free offer, it means they have already included the amount for it in the price. Its just a selling technique to attract people who only look for discounts and not the effective price they are paying for the product.

I have also referred many friends who also share my experience. Before buying I visited other shops too, but I got my furniture here because the products pricing was reasonable. The delivery was made the same day. They also came and fixed me the cot. Their rates are low compared to others and comes without frills. Thats why they charge for any extra service they offer.
Pooja is the owner/owner s relative of Elite furniture

Complaint categoryCategory: Other