[Resolved]  eMOPNR No:[protected] — MO NOT DELIVERED

NEITHER MONEY IS DELIVERED TO THE RECEIVER NOR I HAVE RECEIVED THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT TILL NOW.

Comments

i have send money order in Rs 500. but money order not recived .money order in eMOPNR NO:[protected] search for detail me.and money order send for 1 month ago please information
Because I have also sent a Money Order for Rs.1000/- on 13.02.2010 vide eMOPNR No:[protected] to my ill-health father for his proper treatment but till date he has neither received the money nor the money has been returned to me as undelivered. I had paid Comn. of Rs.50/- for sending the above amount. I have been sending money order by at least last 10 years, every month. I hae, till date, never face such problem. My father is waiting for M.O.
i had sent money order to RAMAKRISHNA ASHRAM in MYSORE 0n 20/01/2010

bearing eMOPNR No:[protected] from MADHAVAN PARK post office

in BANGALORE i have not yet recieved any receipt or acknowledgement please

consider and kindly give the details
eMOPNR No:[protected] from nangavalli post office - 636454 to Dr. Habeebullah, CHAVAKAD on 18.5.11, now it is 1 month over, Dr. Habeebullah ha not received yet.

i(sanchita das) have sent money order in Rs-3000 n Rs-5000.emo pnr number is[protected]/[protected] on 1/11/2011...it is been more thn 11 days..my fater does not recive any money order.please help me..i booked this money order frm karol bagh(new delhi) post office-110005 to new barrack pure(kolkata) 700131.please help me...my number is-[protected]/[protected].

Complaint categoryCategory: Other