[Resolved]  Employee Of Godrej Consumer Products Limited — FRAUD,MENTAL TORTURE

ANUJ GOYAL--MANAGER SALES--GCPL--NORTH KARNATAKA, IS AN EMPLOYEE OF GCPL. HE IS OF LOOSE CHARACTER. HAS MISUSED LARGE NO. OF GIRLS AND THEIR FAMILIES ON THE NAME OF MARRIAGE. PLAAYS WITH THEIR FEELINGS N EMOTIONS.NO VALUES AT ALL.

Comments

employees like anuj goyal--manager sales--GCPL -north karnataka should be terminated immediately from job. how can company like GODREJ employ people of no character, who plays with emotions of girls...
I REQUEST ADI GODREJ TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION AND GIVE JUSTICE TO THE SUFFERERS.
Hi Sir/ Madam,
On the Delhi - Jaipur Highway their are many Dhaba (small hotels), from that I bought a Pepsi, he asked me to pay Rs.25/- insted of Rs.20/- which was the printed price. After wards he told me that he is taking Rs.5/- extra for cooling the coldrink. At that point of time I couldnt think of any thing and i refuse to buy.
So I request you to suggest me what to do, is that so to pay extra. Can i get information regarding product or PRODUCT HANNDLING HELP Center Contaco Number.

Ajit Singh Saini
sir i am running a departmental store since 10 years in the name of raja food processing industries departmental stores, sir i have purchased an godrej anoop herbal hair oil when the product was neerest to expiry i told to the distributor to replace the products but they denied so please make me the needful to replase the product which has been expired to make further business better thanking you rajafood processing industries dept stores 1/645 maniyanoor salem 636010
Irregular visit of "TSI" in our area (Moti Nagar) .Hence facing difficulty.

Employee Of Godrej Consumer Products Limited