Employee Provident Office, Surat — Withdrawl of Employee provient Fund

I had applied for my Withdrawl of PF one year ago but till mow have not received any information regarding its whereabouts. Also the Provident fund officers are saying that they ave sent my papers to my previous office ( Which is not receieved by the office staff) Aslo the address mentioned in the form is now vacated by my family , this mean that all the comminication should be through my previou office, but neither they are replying to nay of my queries n asking me again fill the required form which again is a very long process.
You are requested to please look into the matter n help me withdrawing my PF.
Complaint comments

Comments

i m not able look my pf accoun??
My PF NO:- 0031585
Total one year completed FOR PF WITHDRAWL yet i have not received my PF
PLEASE LOOK INTO MATTER;

PRASHANT PATIL
Respected sir,

I have change my job and i tranfer my pf what prosiser
I donot my PF amount.

+ Himanshu
dear sir,

I have written letter towards non receipt of pension on 01.01.2009, but till date I have not any replied from your good office.

please let me know status of my superannuated pension.

Gurnam Singh transfer case from Rajkot Office dated 08.12.04

reagrds

Gurnam singh
Dear
Sir
I Apply for P.F. Widrowal On Date Of 15/12/2008 By Reg Ad No 139 RMS Bhuj & You Receved My Reg Ad- On Date Of 18/12/2008 But Till Date No Responce From your Side So Please Kindly Note My Requast & Give Me Feed Back Earlier
Thank You.
Shamji Ahir
Costomer Account No: GJ/34168/47
Respected sir;
My PF NO:- WB/CA/46552/0937 Total one year completed FOR PF WITHDRAWL yet i have not received my PF
PLEASE LOOK INTO MATTER;

REGARDS
VRUTTI PATEL
Respected Sir

Please provide us statment of my PF (GJ/SRT/31391/2837)

Ramashankar
Dear Sir/Madam

I had applied for my Withdrawl of PF last 8 month ago but till Now i have not received any information regarding its whereabouts. Also the Provident fund officers are saying that they ave sent my papers to my previous office ( Which is receieved by the office staff and sent again ), this mean that all the comminication should be through my previou office, but neither they are replying me conform with P.F office,

My P.F No is GJ/24655/180

Dear Sir/Madam

You are requested to please look into the matter n help me withdrawing my PF

contact : [protected]
Respected Sir,

I want to know the PF amount.
So please provide us statment of my PF amount by mail.My PF Number is as under:

PF no::(GJ/SRT/23334/111)

Thanking You,

Dhiraj Gandhi
Ankleshwar
Respected Sir,

I had applied for my Withdrawl of PF on Feb'09 when i was employe o[censored]nited Phosphorus Limited Gujarat but till time I have not received any information or massage. My PF account Number is GJ/5275-A/2786 and bank address is given of IDBI surat Essen house.

You are requested to please look into the matter help me withdrawing my PF

Ashok Kumar Sinha
Mobil NO [protected]
i want to know status of my pf..

my pf no is GKSRT/35066/195

Please Do needful

Reguards

Shashi Singh
M No: [protected]
i want to know status of my pf..

my pf no is GJ/SRT/36445/3

My mobil no is [protected]

regards
UPESH
I had applied for my Withdrawl of PF(Surat Office) in 2007, after 6 month i left ARROW COATED PRODUCTS LTD, Ankleshwar plant, but till time I have not received any information or massage. I was working there as an Executive QC & R&D.Kindly look into the matter,
Sincerely,
Mohd.Farhan
Mau, UP
Respected Sir,

I undersigned an ex-employee of your furnishing division located in Kharchi, Jhagadia – Gujarat, retired on 31st July, 2008 after completion of 58 years. Present VP Shri K M Sharma has retired me from my job. On 1st August, 2008 I finished all the documentation formalities and submitted all the required papers and letter in prescribed format and also filled the forms for gratuity, PF, Superannuation and FPF.

Almost after two months I received PF claim and Gratuity and GM HR Col. Aluwaliya also forwarded my superannuation application to relevant dept. which is coming to me on time. But till now no response is being received by me for FPF and even my documents are not forwarded to the PF dept. till date.

As per rules FPF relevant forms, photo and account details are already submitted to your Bangalore office which after verifying by Bangalore office by Mr. Rajesh Sharma – Director (Finance) should be submitted to PF office. In this issue after my several inquires and phone calls to Mr. Laxmi Narayan GM Finance, he has advised to communicate with Mr. Ramesh Kumar as he is looking to FPF.

Around three to four time he confirmed me that today he will submit my paper after verification to PF dept. But it is regretful on every inquiry he is saying that “positively he will submit my PF papers today”. But nobody is giving complete and right details regarding the same issue to me. I have also asked the reason for delay in forwarding the documents, but every time he is saying that today he is forwarding the papers. However lastly I am approaching your good self to provide me justification and reason for abnormal delay and when your Bangalore office will proceed in the matter.

Hoping for a favorable and prompt response to the above matter.

Thanking You,

Gujarat
Mobil No [protected]
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
Respected Sir,

My P.F A/c No- GJ/SRT/31707/140 I appled for P.F withdrawal two month a go. I inquiry in surat office but my form in reach in surat office. Again I went to Bharuch Office . As per their record they already send my form in surat office. But as per surat office they have not received my P.F Withdrawal form. Please give me advice what did I will do. Please give me my P.F Status as early as possible.

From
Kirty Z Mistry
Respected sir;
My PF NO:- GJ/SRT/31463/155 Total one year completed FOR PF WITHDRAWL yet i have not received my PF
PLEASE LOOK INTO MATTER & give me replay on my email id.

Nimesh Luhar
My Account No. 526 of Surat Sahjanand Tecnologies Pvt. Ltd. Providend Fund Detail.

Employee Provident Office, Surat