Employee Provident Office, Surat — Withdrawl of Employee provient Fund

I had applied for my Withdrawl of PF one year ago but till mow have not received any information regarding its whereabouts. Also the Provident fund officers are saying that they ave sent my papers to my previous office ( Which is not receieved by the office staff) Aslo the address mentioned in the form is now vacated by my family , this mean that all the comminication should be through my previou office, but neither they are replying to nay of my queries n asking me again fill the required form which again is a very long process.
You are requested to please look into the matter n help me withdrawing my PF.

Comments

Respected Sir,

MY PF NO IS GJ/SRT/24686/2435
I applied for pf withdrwal 05 month ago. but i didn't recived any respons from pf office surat.
dear sir plz tell me what i will do.

nobody of my company employees didnot recive their pf .

plz reply me soon
'
Contect No.
Dear Sir / Madam,

My self Mr. R B Sakarwala want to know my pf number. I was the employee of ongc. But still I am very confused about my pf number. Please help me and let to telll me about my pf number.

Thaking You,

R B Sakarwala
RESPECTEDSIR
MR, RAMABHILAKH DATADIN PANDEY WORKING AT GUJARAT POLICE FROM SURAT HQ HE WAS RETIRE DATED[protected] AND HE WAS EXPIRED DATED 7-12-96 HIS VILLEGE IN SULTANPUR AND LAST PENSSION COME TO DATE 07/01/1997
MR RAMABHILAKH DATADIN PANDEY WAS EXPIRED BUT HIS FAMILY MEMBER HIS WIFE SHIVPATI AND TWO SON IS TILL DATE NOT RECIVED ANY PENSION FRON PF DEPARTMENT
AND ANY COMUNICATION FROM PF OFFICE SIDE
I REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE GUIDE ME WHAT TYPE DOCUMENT I SUBMIT TO PF OFFICE SO SHIVPATI AND TWO SON ALLEGIBLE HIS RIGHT OF PENSION
MR RAMABHILAKH FAMILY CONDITION IS VERY BED TODAY ONE SON LIVE ON VIILAGE
AND SECOND SON TO DRIVE AUTO IN SURAT
PLS HELP THIS CASE BECAUSE CASE IS VERY GENUINE
THANKING YOU
YOURS FAITH FULLY
ARVIND TIVARI
SURAT
RAMABHILAKH DATADIN PANDEY WORKING IN POLICE DEPARTEMENT SURAT HQ AND RETIRE FROM SURAT DATE 30/07/1966
EXPIRED DATE 7/12/1996
LAST PENSSION RECIVED HIS WIFE SHIV PATI DATE 07 /01 1997
AND TILL DATE NOT RECIVED ANY PENSSION FRON PENSSION OFFICE SIDE
SO PLEAS GUIDE WHICH DOCUMENT FAMILY MEMBER IS SUBMIT TO PENSSION OFFICE
RELESE PENSSION SHIVEPATI WIFE OF RAMABHILAKH
THANKING YOU
ARVIND
SURAT
I had applied for the PF on 02/06/2009 as i had resigned from my job, but i didnt get any status regarding that.So i request you to lokk after this and do the needful.
I AM NOT GETTING MY EPF SINCE FEBRUARY 2007. MY ID NO IS 17049 EMPLOYER CODE 3499. WHT IS REASON.

I want to know status of my EPF.

My P.F. No is : GJ/9444/1469

I resign to my company 2/12/09 so when my pf get please give me answer on this
e - mail address. [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Nita Patel.
my pf widrawl status
My PF NO:- GJ/SRT/31463/169 Total one year completed FOR PF WITHDRAWL yet i have not received my PF
PLEASE LOOK INTO MATTER & give me replay on my email id.
Respected sir,

My P.F. No. GJ/SRT/33521/5,

Pls give me status of account.

P.D.Mistry.
Mo.No.-[protected]

pls, give my pf balance status as early as possible

P.D.MISTRY
RESPECTEDSIR
My Father Shree Balubhai S Zala (PPO NO.18986) working at Gujart Electricity Board at Ukai Power Station.He was Expired dated.29.09.2009

My Father was expired but my mohther Mrs.Manharben B Zala is not received any pension from PF Department.

I was already sumbit of all document (eg.Death Certificate, PF Form, xerox copy of Bank passbook)

I waiting your reply

Thanking you,

Your faithfully,

RB Zala
S/o, Shree B S Zala
[protected].
i m mahesh prahladbhai gangajaliya. my pf no. is GJ/SRT/34576/16. WHAT IS POSSITION OF MY WITHDROVAL CLAIM ?
Respected sir;
My PF NO:- GJ/SRT/34576/16 i have applied my pf withdrowal application on dated[protected], but no responce about it, so
PLEASE LOOK INTO MATTER & give me replay on my email id.
my email id is under,
[protected]@yahoo.com
dear sir,

my pf account no 18675/64 i send the withdrwal form to surat office, ghod road at[protected] and received to yr office at[protected] andreceiver is Mr. dheeraj kumar at your end. i yet not get any response i called at yr office but nobody reply me.

kindly look into this matter and mail to me my e-mail id is [protected]@rediffmail.com.

my phone no is [protected]

piyush j ashar
My PF A/C NO GJ/SRT/32067/1080
My Name...Zeeshan Haider Rizvi
My Mail ID ...zh.[protected]@yahoo.com
pls sir provide details of my mail
DEAR SIR/MADAM
PF ISNOT CREDIT OUR ORGANIZATION BEACAUSE IT IS CLOSED.
SO PLEASE GIVE ME ALL PF' s MONEY.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other