[Resolved]  Endurance Magneti Marelli Shock - Absorbers (I) Pvt Ltd. — Thretening for the Legal Action

I have a SBI Gold credit card Number 4006 6760 .... ..... was valid up to 10/08, approx. since last 6 Years .
I am very much finencialy un-organised person . never understoos or taken care for the huge charges of the interest & its calculations . Due to all these problems i had to pay Big ammount to the Bank in lieu of the small Crdits taken .
Due to all these things one fine day I suddenly decided to stop using the Cards with in India . Arround 18 months back , I have made all the payment to the Bank .Perhaps as per their habit of not making the ammount Zero they may have left out some 200-300 INR , which have now claimed to pay as Rs. 3500 .

The Legal advocate have started following it up & threatening to to get the notice thru Lok-adalat .
My point is when I had paid such a huge amount I can also pay for this for the sake of our prestige but this is a cheating . On the Question of asking how it has gone up they claim that this is including the 800 Rs / anum for the renewal of the cards .

Pl suggest me what to do ?

Thanks ,