[Resolved]  Energetic lighting (India) Pvt. Limited — Not given me the salary

I was working with Energetic Lighting (India) Pvt. Limited since april, 2008, as a product manager . On 4th November, 08 I was told to leave the job without any notice. I have not received my salary for the period (1st October, 08 to 4th November, 08), neither I have received the full and final settlement.

The address is:
Energetic lighting india Pvt. Limited
udyog Vihar, Phase -V
Gurgaon
Pin: 122106
Ph.[protected]

I have sent many mails to them but they are not replying anything.

Plesae give your suggestions on how to recover.

Comments

My name is Mukesh rana. I have also worked with Energetic Lighting India Pvt. Limited. I have left the job before 5 months. But till now they have not given my salary.

I know 5 - 6 ex employees of that company who were told to leave the job without any notice and till now they have not received their salary.

Please suggest how to recover.
This is fake
I have not given any types of complain regarding Energetic Lighting. may be some other person has done it by taking my name.
This is wrong
Energetic lighting has not given me the salary. I was a VP.
Energeic Lighting has not given me the salary
Energetic has not given me the salary.
This company is not good
I have worrked as HR Manager.

I have till now not received salary.
My name is Anand Kumar Verma before this comment i have not written any comment for this company and i am getting salary on time and company is good.
Dear Consumer Forum and all friends who have visiting this site, This is Sanjoy Das current Sales Head of Energetic Lighting India Pvt. Ltd.
Here with I am requesting all of you to stop all this nisense activity. There was no earlier posting from me as mentioned in the site.
I am also requesting to the consumer forum to block this site as it is misusing the name of other people and damaging the immage of the company and personals.
Continuing such nisense activity may comple us to take legel action.
The Forum should not appriciate such activity.
Nobody will benefited with such activity.
I am Amar S Mehrotra
I have worked with the company as Vice President
some one has used my name above which i do not agree at all
I find company very good and following good and ethical business practices also the company is producing one of the best quality lighting equipment in the country
Forum shoud take necessary action and this is unsecessary use of the site for negative publicity with wrong intensions
Also i request to people who are involved should not get into such a activity as such cheap activities do not pay in the long run
Amar S Mehrotra
Dear consumer Forum,

There are many gramatical mistakes in the two big mails.
Please give them some training on " Writing English".
friends right now i am working in this company.some persons have written the company is not paying for his work but as a person i can say that the product and the current working of this company is very good company have the positive aim for his costomers and company solving all issue .so plz be positive about company annd product.
one day you will also realize.
Mr. Vipin, Where are you.
I request all company people take necessary action to solve karnataka ssd problems we are in crisis...
help us
I KNOW VERY WELL Energetic lighting (India) Pvt. Limited IS A VERY GOOD COMPANY

Rahul Ghai
Rahul is wrong.Sonia is right.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other