[Resolved]  EPF Kolkatta — Detail of My EPF A/C W/B/18844/599

With due respect, I beg to state that I had worked iJanapriya

Finance & Industrial Investment (India) Limited from 1to[protected]

at G.T.Road, Jalandhar Branch Punjab. My S.S. No.is 599. I got P.F. facility w.e.f.

[protected]. My E.P.F. My E.P.F A/C No is WB/18844/599. I have not received any detail of

Thanking You,

N.E. 151, Electrical Market,

Adda Hoshiarpur,

Jalandhar City (Punjab)

My Phone : [protected]

Comments

Respected sir/ madam

i worked for spencers retail ltd chennai for past 7 years. i left my job on August 07 .i applied for pf through my company. but till yet i am strugling to get my pf .

my account no is WB / CA / 48046/ 100

Its my humble request you to kindly get this sorted out as i am on urgent need because of my family financial hardshp

regards
pazhani anandn
Detail of My EPF A/C W/B/44204/197

With due respect, I has been working in M/s.Atlas Shipping Service Pvt Ltd as an Accountant since Dec-2006. But My S.S. No.is 197. I got P.F. facility w.e.f. 01.04.2007. My E.P.F. My E.P.F A/C No is WB/44204/197.

Now I require my E.P.F. statement. Please send me detail of My E.P.F.Statement as early as possible.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,
M.Senthil Kumar
Respected sir/ madam

i worked for spencers retail ltd chennai for past 17 years. i left my job on August 07 .i applied for pf through my company. but till yet i am strugling to get my pf .

my account no is TN 4978A 0859