EPFO Bangalore — Non-clearance of PF Amount

Kartiki J. Jadhav
I have tried all the contact nos of EPFO (Bangalore) but neither of tthem were recd and answered.
Yet I have not recd any information about the PF clearance from any source

It's very shameful for an Service Providing Firm to work with such an easy go attitude.

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][pr...
My name is Kartiki Jadhav. I worked for Base Corporation Ltd, Bangalore for 6 monhts. I have sumitted the PF Withdrawal form in Sept'09 and submitted to my previous Employer. My EPF No -24169/894 and was submitted on 18th Sept-2008 to EPFO Bangalore. I was informed that the PF payment cheque has been sent to my SBI a/c at Mubai on 20th October'08 but the same has not credited in my SBI A/c.
When informed to EPFO Deptt., there was no response.
I want the information about my PF amount as the amount means a lot to me and want the clearance of the PF asap.

Comments

When informed to EPFO Deptt., there was no response.
I want the information about my PF amount ans the amount means a lot to me and want the clearance of the PF asap.
about base matter
bhai please call on [protected]
bhai please call for BASE matter [protected]
naveen agarwal
Non-clearance of PF Amount
My name is Kartiki Jadhav. I worked for Base Corporation Ltd, Bangalore for 9monhts. I have sumitted the PF Withdrawal form in Sept'09 and submitted to my previous Employer.
When informed to EPFO Deptt., there was no response.
I want the information about my PF amount and the amount means a lot to me and want the clearance of the PF asap.
I my totally unsatisfied the compalint is not yet answered even after so many reminders and think that the Public Serving Instituitions like EPF/ESI etc. should be privatise for quick and better service or the common man must keep his money with himself instead of invested it with such organisation.
KN/BN/34272/11945 is the file number. Shall be grateful in case you could indicate the status please.
[protected] RAJ PAL MUMBAI

Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110066
    EPFO Bangalore - Non-clearance of PF Amount