[Resolved]  EPFO Bangalore — Delay in PF Withdrawal

I have submitted reauthorization form for my PF winthdrawal on 29th January 2009 to the EPF Office, Bangalore . I have still not received my PF which should ideally take 40 days to get credited into my account.

I have spoke to EPF Office employees so many time, Bangalore on the phone number provided, but every time they used say 2weeks/3weeks/month ending etc...its already 5months over still I didn't get my PF amount.

My PF number is Kn/Bn/24960/18594

Thanks and Regards,
GAngi Reddy Emani
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Adeeco office of Banglore submitted my PF withdrawal Form on 13th July, 2010 to the EPF Office, Bangalore . I have still not received my PF which should ideally take 40 days to get credited into my account.

I have spoken to Adeeco people in Banglore Office many times but they always told us to speak in Banglore PF offfice.Its very difficult to get Banglore PF office no. I am in Delhi. Its already 4 months over still I didn't get my PF amount.

Pls help me. Its very difficult for me to come to Banglore to get my PF from Banglore.

Need your cooperation please.

My PF number is KN/BN/34272/217147

Thanks and Regards,
Anil Dewan
Mob : [protected]

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO]
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Phone
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Address
    Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110066