[Resolved]  EPFO — What about NSSN?

I am young and fickleminded. I worked with 5 companies and left the companies due to some reasons. I lost so much money as deductions towards PF account.

Today I cannot go to each company and get the forms filled for withdrawl due to certain reasons. When I been to the PF office the officer there says, "go and ask your company to forward the forms for withdrawl.", which I cannot do.

The government told all the citizens about NSSN, an unique account, where there will be only one PF account as PAN number, but there is no progress and never issued such cards.

Atleast if that was implemented I might have got some money from 2 of the companies I worked with and today I lost so much money.

Like me there are thousands of people who are working with BPOs, Call centers and losing money from them salaries as PF deductions.

Please start the NSSN cards issue process and also help me if there is any process of getting my money back.

Thanks.

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO]
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Phone
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Address
    Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110066