[Resolved]  EPFO — PF claim status unknown

To,
The Provident Fund Commissioner,
Delhi.

SUB:CLAIM STATUS UNKNOWN ON EPF WEBSITE FOR PF AC/NO: DL/11196/2306

But my previous employer NDTV has sent the withdrawal claim on 21st April as shown in the document that I have attached.

I request you to kindly take out some time and look into the matter.

Sincerely,
Jaya Bhargava Mahajan.

p.s. this mail follows many similar mails sent to your office by me over the last two months...
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

EPFO — PF CLAIM STATUS UNKNOWN

I HAD SENT THE FOLLOWING MAIL TO <ro.delhi.[protected]@epfindia.com> AFTER BEING SUGGESTED TO DO THIS BY THE REGIONAL OFFICE, DELHI NORTH OF EPFO. BUT THE MAIL BOUNCED BACK WITH THE MESSAGE THAT THERE IS A "PERMANENT" PROBLEM WITH THIS E-MAIL ID. SO I AM NOW CLUELESS ABOUT WHAT I SHOULD DO????

> To,
> The Provident Fund Commissioner,
> Delhi.

> SUB:CLAIM STATUS UNKNOWN ON EPF WEBSITE FOR PF AC/NO:DL/11196/2306

> Dear sir,

> This is to bring to your kind notice that on the EPFO website the status of the claim for my account no DL/11196/2306, is appearing as "claim not received by this office".

> But my previous employer NDTV has sent thewithdrawal claim on 21st April as shown in the document that I have attached.

> I request you to kindlytake out some time andlook into the matter.

> Sincerely,
> Jaya Bhargava Mahajan.
Pl. First of all visit the site of CBI and get the phone No and address of nearest CBI office. Then visit PF office, locate a tout settle bribe. The contact CBI and get the person collecting bribe arrested red handed and your greivance is settled same day. It is one day affrair only. Or else keep cribbing
I Deposited the PF form @ singgasandra bangalore on 18/01/2010 its already more than one & half month but still no any information.

Name :Manjula EPF A/c KN/BN34843/69

kindly do the Needful.

My office VLCC Health Care Ltd has submitted my form on 29th Dec 2009.But the claim status on line shows " form not received".

Name:Meenakshi Chopra
EPF: DL/19627/6113

Kindly update me on the status

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO]
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Phone
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Address
    Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110066