Esbeda — Esbeda bag - peeling leather

Maharashtra, India
 Krunalslp
I had bought an Esbeda handbag worth Rs. 1995/- for my wife about 6 months back from your Santacruz - West showroom.

But to our dismay the bag bought by me was unused and was kept as it was given from the store, when my wife removed to use the bag the leather of the bag started peeling off without even putting it in use. I took the bag back to your showroom where your store manager forwarded me to Mr. Jayesh shah. Then, as directed by him, I left the bag with the store personnel to be sent to him at his office. It been a month now that the bag is with the company and have been following with him on the same.

It is very difficult to learn that Esbeda which is suppose to be an international quality brand, has very poor customer service. It's a pity that Esbeda is ruining its potential to come up as a leading brand in Handbags given their pricing and variety in designs by selling inferior quality stuff..

I hope the brand (only if it can be called so) holds some responsibility for its poor quality product and replace it.

Comments

leather purse — misplace the leather purse

i am puchasing a purse from shop no.25 chander nager market alambagh lucknow in my purse has simle defect then i can given my purse to shop keeper for repairing my purse but at this time he was not retun my purse nor money.

i am encolsed a copy of the receipt. please consider my complain .

Esbeda handbag — Defective piece

Bought a hand bag from Esbeda Oberoi mall one week bag. The zipper has come off the track. The dealer refuses to do spot exchange. They want us to deposit the bag spend couple of hours travelling. Cool our heels till the bag goes to factory for repair and again spend time travelling to collect the bag. And all this harassment for buying a branded product from a decent outlet. The least that is expected of them is spot replacement.
I purchased a Esbeda bag from R city Mumbai on Feb 2013. Within 3 months the edges of the bag started peeling off. As the bag was within warranty i gave the bag for repair at Esbeda store Phoenix market city Kurla.
After taking 2 weeks for repair, I was horrified at the quality of work done. There were gashes on the clip of the bag and the repair finishing was wore than a cobbler's job.
When pointed out the store manager mentioned that they will send it back to the factory for repair and assured we will get better finishing.
After another 2 weeks the condition of the bag had worsen, to top it all the store manager was too loud and rude in communication.He said "This is all the service and repair you get in India". I am very disappointed with the quality and after sales service provided by a Brand "Esbeda". This was not my first purchase but surely my last post this horrifying incident.

Esbeda - Esbeda bag - peeling leather