[Resolved]  Escort Mutual Fund — Non redemption o[censored]nits

Please be informed that i had applied for purchase o[censored]nits in the escort mutual fund in the scheme of escort opportunity fund - growth vide my application dated 11.05.2004 for rs.10000/-. i had issued cheque no.227397 dt.11.05.2004 for rs.10000/- of my a/c no.10941 of indian overseas bank, the mall, kanpur.in due course i got account statment issued by escort mutual fund on 12.05.2004 bearing folio no. eog000514 for 588.529 units. since the date of issue of above statement, i have been holding the said units till date. however, when the sensex was high i wanted to redeem the said units for want of money during july, 2008. while i filed the redemption, i was informed by escort mutual fund kanpur branch that my said cheque was bounced and not encashed, hence no question of redemption of the units.in this connection i want to clear that said cheque was duly encashed on 14.05.2004 in favour of escort opportunity fund. the relevent certificate & pass book from my bankers send by courier to delhi office. but till date i not had my redemption. please look the matter seriousely and arrange to make redemption payment of the units alloted to me at the earliest.

Deepak sarraf