[Resolved]  Escorts Finance / Fixed Deposit — Non Refund of FD maturity Amount

I have 5 FDs which have got mature 2-3 years back, till date I am waiting for the maturity amount but unfortunately my all money seems to be going in to the vain. Its a mockery of Indian Law & Order where consumer is fighting to get his own money back And these people enjoying their lives on our money.
Why can our honourable court order them to pay our money its the moral duty of the company to return the money but when their intensions are not good then government/court should intervane & resolve the matter.
I hope the things will be productive very shortly & smile can be seen on the dull faces of thousands of investor who shown their faith on this fraud company.
Anurag Vijay
Kota Rajasthan

Comments

Escorts Finance — Fixed Deposit Refund

I had a FD of Rs. 50000 with Escorts Finance which matured in October 2005 but till date they have not paid my money back to me stating everytime that since there is a legal issue within the company hence the payment has been withheld and I will be paid after the court order comes. This thay have been saying for past 2 years and now they have stopped responing to my calls also for my money.

Please help.
I am retired Defence person I have deposited money in Escort Finance in Fixed Deposit.
From last four years Iam waiting for my Hard earned money to come back.But really it is pathetic that the company is enjoying with our money.We are facing problem as a invester by not getting the money back.
I am also in a similar plight. Iam getting neither the interest nor the refunf against FD with Escorts Finance Ltd. Even their telephone numbers are available so that I can make enquiry. Country should have effective rules so that quick justice is available to sufferers.
I am astonished to see the the total lack of concern of all concerned including the govt. for the plight of thousands of citizens of this country including ritired persons who have invested their hard earned money with the company.The board of directors remain very much unconcerned although the other group of companies of Escorts continue to carry on trade. Such cheats like Escorts should be immediately brought to book and money invested by us returned forthwith.
I am surprise to see the law of the soil. A fraud company accumulated our hard earn money and enjoying with them. Even I logged my case with Company Law Directorate but they also nothing done in this regard. The matter is also pending with Delhi High Court since long. I pray to hon'ble High Court to kindly pass a good judgement in this context so our hard earned saving which I have deposited in the company by cutting our needs and mouth.
May I hope that there is any law on the soil to defend the fraudulent companies like Escorts Finance Ltd who has cheated thousands of people of this nation.
Are Company Affair Ministry are sleeping.
Non Refund of FD's maturity Amount
I have 4 FDs which are deposited by me ( NAVIN KUMAR SINGH-FDR NO.-XE02/CD00025871 & FDR NO.-XE02/CD[protected] and my wife ( SANGITA-FDR NO.-XE02/CD00025748 & FDR NO.-XE02/CD[protected]. I have got mature on date 09/11/2005., till date I am waiting for the maturity amount but unfortunately my all money seems to be going in to the vain. Its a mockery of Indian Law & Order where consumer is fighting to get his own money back And these people enjoying their lives on our money.
NAVIN KUMAR SINGH
TEUS KOTHI, KADAMKUAN,
PATNA-800003
BIHAR
Non Refund of FD's maturity Amount
I have only one FD which are deposited by me ( Aruna Sharma Flat No. 55 Priyadarshni Apartment, A-4 Paschim Vihar, New Delhi - 110063 & FDR NO.-XN15/CD03015391 dated 7.11.2003). I have got mature on date 06/11/2006., till date I am waiting for the maturity amount but unfortunately my all money seems to be going in to the vain. I am unemployed girl and I have placed by application in the hardship they have given a letter to submit bankers certificate attested my sign. I have already send it to you even then they are saying cheque is ready but they are not given to me either my mail or in cash. Sir, I am very needy person and facing lots of problems with my father who is a cancer patient. so I am requesting you once again for giving me my hard money. Its a mockery of Indian Law & Order where consumer is fighting to get his own money back And these people enjoying their lives on our money.
Are Company Affair Ministry are sleeping.

aruna sharma
Could anyone tell me the latest status about our investments in this fraud co. ? Has anyone got a call for deposit of FDs? Do reply.
Non Refund of FD's maturity Amount
I have deposited my money in Fixed Deposit Scheme of Escort Finances. I have 16 Fixed Deposit in Escorts Finance. My FD numbers are :- XN15/CD05005976 to 5991. The total amount is Rs 3, 71, 244/- which are deposited by me ( Mrs Geeta Vasandani, Resident of 57 GF Vinoba Puri, Lajpat Nagar -II, New Delhi). All these FDs have got matured by 03 Oct 2006 but till date I am waiting for the maturity amount. I have gone to their office in Cannought Place (CP), New Delhi but unfortunately there is no one to listen to this complaint of mine. All money seems to be going in to the vain. I am unemployed lady and I have placed by application in the hardship cell they have given a letter to submit bankers certificate attesting my signature. I have submitted these documents but I am yet to receive the cheques. Sir, I am very needy person and facing lots of problems as I have to pay instalment of my AWHO (Army Welfare Housing Organisation) flat in Gurgoan. Its a mockery of Indian Law & Order where consumer is fighting to get his own money back and these people including the NANDA sons and brothers are enjoying their lives on our money.
Mrs Geeta Vasandani
I have also two FD with Escorts finance ONe M.N.Kaul and othe Shanta Kaul amounting to 30, 000? rupees So far there doesn t seem be any response despite putting a request to hardship committee. I think courts are for these purposes only to give speedy justice because money is needed by anybody.Can any body contact some supreme court or international court to solve this seeming big scam?
I have also two FD with Escorts finance amounting to Rs 20, 000 rupees with maturity on 08.11.2005. The original certificates have already been received by them on 02.01.2006. I am yet to receive even my principal amount. I wonder how these people are managing to evade government action. Is there any organization who can come forward and bring happiness in faces of thousands of investors.
Dear Sir

i also have one fd with escorts finance That is matured on 07/08/2006.not received payment yet.i have allready sent the papers & waiting ...for the payment that is 29970 plus interest till today.i am also retired and waiting eagarely for my hardearned money.

Rajkumari
Delhi
I am mahesh sharma having 9 FDRs with Escorts Finance in the name of Mahesh/Bhagirath/Mohini Sharma.Its very painful that we all loosing our hard money .Even after several request they are not taken the issue seriously since last 4 year we are attending their office and for our own money we are feeling like bagger.My father was under operation suffering from Cancer. I request them for my money but they won't made any arrangement and at last my father passes away on 09.04.09 I have face big deal of expenses .I am only earning member of my family and facing big trouble with this act of co. my mother is also Diabetic for her exp.on medecine is very high.

Dear Sir
I am an 72 Years old lady retried as primary school teacher I put my hard earN money Rs.79885.00 in the fixed deposit scheme to ease last time of my life. My FD no. is XE02/0063014 Dt.21.3.2006. I received only 2-3 months interest premium than it stopped and ever since I had measured every steps of your office with my feeble legs; there is nobody to respond I don’t know where to go; I am ailing seriously since last 3-4 years I have no strength to go any where . What do I do?

Will I die in the hardship without my money or is there is there any possibility to get my money back so that I should not beg money to others for even my small need?

- Mrs. Krishna Prasad (72 Years)
A retired primary school teacher

Meanwhile in the hardship I had to change my residence also my new address is as under;
Please do something for God sake.

Mrs.Krishan Prasad
C/O Mr.D.Prasad
C-2, 425, Nitikhand- II
Ghaziabad, UP
Phone – [protected]/[protected]
[protected]@sify.com
we should make a forum and let Escorts authoritie not sleep
My name is Om Prakash Ojha by profession an ex-serviceman from army. This is to inform you that I had taken FD (Receipt no. XE02 /CD00027674/80/81/82 and XE02/CD00027679/83/84 in the name of my wife Smt. Kunti Devi) total worth rupees 98, 000/- dated 22/10/2000 which was supposed to get matured by date 22/10/2005 amount 1, 96, 000/- which after so much of effort, not able to receive from your end.

Since, it was obvious that after the maturity, we would be in a position to receive the mentioned amount as per contract between me and Escorts Finance Ltd. Keeping that thing in mind I borrowed money from other people to get my daughter’s marriage accomplished. In continuation I would like to inform you that I took loan from SBI also for the amount 36000+51000 dated 01/08/2005 and 01/12/2007, I’m herewith attaching one copy of Account Statement of loan along with marriage card for your kind consideration.

I would like to draw your kind attention that it has been delaying for the last 3 years and 1 month and interest is also being calculated on the loan which I had taken from SBI that is increasing my liability day by day. And it’s very difficult for a person like me, who retired in 1991, to sustain and run family in a proper way.
I am unemployed person I have deposited money in ESCORTS FINANCE Iin fixed deposit.
From last four years I am waiting to my hard earned money to come back. B ut really it is pathetic that the company is enjoying with our money. We are facing problem as a invester by not getting the money back
SUNIL KUMAR SINHA
SHARDA NIWAS, MAHADEOPURI
GARDANIBAGH, PATNA - 800 001.
ESCORTS FIX DEPOSIT A/C NO.XE02/0028668
RECEIPT NO.XE02/CD04022779 FOR RS.10087/- DATE OF MATURITY 02/11/20057
I am facing the same problem. Me n My brother also invest in same mode in year 2000, but in vain, now escorts ask that company can gave the share for same amount.
If any one can help regarding this issue.Pls confirm
[protected]@rediffmail.com