ESS ELL HONDA /ACTIVA — Regarding self start battery problem

Dehradun, Dehradun District, Uttarakhand, India
 priyanka panwar
Respected sir,
This is Priyanka Panwar from 70, Suman Nagar Dehradun Uttarakhand 248001.
Regrettably, I want to inform you that i have bought an Activa two Wheeler scooter from Ess Ell Honda Rajpur road Dehradun on 30 April 2011.but after 1 month the, scooter shows problem that its battery not working properly.i have given my Scooter to Ess ell Honda Service center Rajpur road Dehradun.they charge the battery and return beck but it work for 10 to15 days and the problem remains the same several time i have gone through this problem .but nothing work even they sent the battery to work shop at Exide work shop near transport nagar Dehradun on 25 july 11. but the problem remain the same again the service center told me that the same procedure is to be followed and the battery will go to transport nagar once again i have given my battery today on 7 Sep 2011. But i am depressed of doing all this without any fruitful result as it has happening with me many a times.
so therefore you please help me out in this reference and take the necessary action or otherwise help me out in getting my money back and don't want this scooter.i am fed up of running to service center.

This for your necessary action please do the needful.

yours faithfully
Priyanka panwar

Comments

same problem in my scooty it's not being able to start in one or two minute

ESS ELL HONDA /ACTIVA - Regarding self start battery problem