Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard Total Gold Nova — Did not received manual, bill receipt and service coupon

subodh.rec
Actually I have brought EUREKA FORBES AQUAGUARD TOTAL GOLD NOVA water purifier but did not received manual copy, bill details, service coupons, warranty card and others details.
My customer no is[protected].

They have already installed the product but after that i didnt get any communication from then.

Comments

Aquaguard total i NOVA — Still did'nt recieved bill

my name is harbinder singh ihave borrowed a Aquargaurd total i NOVA from Amritsar branch add. 250 Basant Avenue . Amritsar .the guy came from the company name Mr. Devinder Singh. he explain me every thing and i piad him the amount off Rs.8500 and he told that the he will come and fix this product at my home and he will send the bill along with the product . some guy came from the company and fixed the product but he has not given me the copy off bill.this was fixed around 3rd week off oct. 2007.after that i am calling this guy named devinder singh (assist. manager ) mobile no.[protected] for the orginal bill every time i call him he is saying that i will send you the bill right now i haven't recived any thing till now . but the thing is now he is not even picking up my phone aur some time when i call him he switch off his phone.please help me out off this situtaion and take some action against this type off people. thanking you.
I want a bill book copy of eureka forbes

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard Total Gold Nova - Did not received manual, bill receipt and service coupon