[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes India — WATER PURIFIER SPARE PARTS

I am having water purifier model Aquaguard Classic. Three months ago at the time regular service the engineer told that there is a need to replace the Chambers of water purfiers so complaint the service centre immidiately. I contacted around 20 times to the service centre (RAM NAGAR DELHI-110051) and also lodged many complaints to central complaint help line but nothing moved. Finally the local service centre lady told me," sir, abound 16 cunsumers is waiting for chamber replacement, and they have contacted the regional office also but all in vain." Here I want to brind in notice that why the compay is accepted money for three year AMC in advance when they are unable to supply spare parts.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I HAVE PURCHASE UV STORAGE WATER PURIFIER IN OCTOBER 2009 FROM VIJAY SALES, KALYAN, MAHARASHTRA AND WITHIN 2 TO 3 MONTHS ITS UV SYSTEM WAS STOP PERFORMING AND ALSO CARTRIDAGE BROKEN. I LODGE MANY COMPLAINTS TO VIAJY SALES, SERVICE CENTRE IN MUMBAI AND ALSO ON LINE TO THE COMPANY, BUT TILL DAT NO BODY HAS GIVEN RESPONCE. NOW IT IS STAND STILL AND WE ARE USING NORMALK WATER.

I WANT IMMEDIATE SERVICE AND SPARE PARTS. PLEASE HELP ME.

AJAY KULKARNI