[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes Ltd / Aqua Guard Model: Se 1000. — Use of Aluminum for water purification process.

We are having Aqua Guard Model: SE 1000 since 1992. We & so many others like us are having the same & we are all renewing regularly service contracts with Eureka Forbes. I have seen in news paper & in TV that Aluminum metal is not allowed to be used for process of any food or water item since very long time. Now the said Model Aluminum is used. When I informed Dr. Kashyap of Aqua Guard about this he told me that they anodizing the Aluminum Container. Now this anodizing gets spoiled any time and their Engineers so many times do not disclose that anodizing is spoiled & replace the containers unless we personally supervise & force them to replace. I suggested Dr. Kashyap to replace the Aluminum containers by Stainless Steel 304 containers & charge the customers for the difference since more than 10 years but they are not implementing & playing with the health of public. Look in to the matter & do the needful & reply immediately.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Health of my family & others are in danger.

Eureka Forbes Address