Eureka Forbes / Sensa SMP+ — Water purifier filter damage within 3 months of purchase

The LPF Filter got damaged within 3 months of purchase. The spare part is not received even after 1 month. The service people just play around refering different names of people concerned. After a few calls, they don't even lift phones. A big noise comes from the purifier and is not at all usable now. Looks like we lost Rs 17000/- on this purchase.
Complaint comments

Comments

I have purchased Aquaguard Total Sensa RO water purifier on aug.2010 from navi mumbai office salesman.
water comes out slow. I have complained in the office, and after long they give me the service but that is not proper.again im facing same problem.

Eureka Forbes