Eurekaforbes Water Purifier — Very useless service in VISAKHAPATNAM

I have perchased a EUREKA FORBES AquaSure water purifier after seing advertisemen in telugu news paper. The company person came to my house and taken 2750/- receipt of M/s cristal enterprises. till than the unit did not work same thing was coplained but not single fellow came to or telephoned me. In word I can say that this is company o[censored]SELESS .THESE PEOPLE ONLY SELL THE PLASTIC PRODUCTS FOR HUGE AMMOUNT AND NEVER TERN BACK FOR COSTOMER CARE.

Comments

i have acqua guard nova in my house but it is full of hassles .i FULLY AGREE WITH MOIZ THEY CHEAT COMMAN MAN .THEIR SERVICE IS TOTALLY USELESS.

EurekaForbes Water Purifier — PAID MONEY SINCE ONE MONTH BUT MACHINE NOT YET INSTALLED.

I ORDERED FOR BOOSTER WATER PURIFIER SINCE A MONTH.SALES PERSON IS GANESH WHO CAME FOR DEMO TOOK YHE FULL PAYMENT ,THEN HE CAME BACK WITH A SMALL MACHINE BUT WE NEEDED BOOSTER SO HE SAID HE WILL COME AND BACK WITHIN A WEEK SINCE THEN HE NEVR RETURNED, NOR PICKS UP PHONE .MY COMPLAIN NO IN THE COMPANY IS 42285,THEY ALSO NEVR RESPONDED,I FEEL THIS IS A MISERABLE COMPANY FULL O[censored]NTRAINED SALES PERSON WHO INSTEAD OF EXPLAINING PROPERLY LEAVE THE CUSTOMER CONFUSED. IORDERED BEFORE RAMAZAN I.E 1 SEPT SO THAT WE COULD HAVE CLEAN WATER DURING THE HOLY MONTH BUT AS YOU SEE RAMAZAN IS ENDING BUT THE PATHETIC PEOPLE OF EUREKA FORBES STILL SLEEPING.THE COMPANY CANNOT SURVIVE FOR LONG IF THEY CHEAT COMMAN MAN LIKE THIS .HOW CAN THEY EASILY GULP DOWN MY HARD EARNED MONEY .

Eurekaforbes Water Purifier - Very useless service in VISAKHAPATNAM